ᎬᏆᏀᎻͲᎬᎬΝ

The man said he was looking for Wang Yibo, but Lu Xiaobei sneered and said, "You want to find Wang Yibo? You can't find Wang Yibo without an appointment, come and I'll line up a slot for you."

The man's voice sounded really uncomfortable so Xiao Zhan frowned before he heard him say, "I don't want to look for him, but someone told me to deliver a message through a dream. Get out of the way, brother, or do you think you can stop me?"

"You'd better get lost." Lu Xiaobei said, "Whoever wants the message sent can visit him themselves. He can not send a WeChat? Don't directly bother my big brother."

The man laughed in an exaggerated manner, as if he was about to die from laughter. After laughing and coughing, he said, "You think he wouldn't if he could? You think that your poor brother really can message him?"

Xiao Zhan subconsciously looked at Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo was still putting his head down while coloring with steady hands, and his movements were not at all different. He also said to the man in front of him, "Hold still, the line is thin and I'm afraid of shaking."

The strong man in front of him was quite cooperative and laid still as he kept hissing and inhaling as he asked, "How long has it been?"

Wang Yibo said, "More than three hours."

"Then let's take a break." There was a layer of sweat on the strong man's head. He took a piece of tissue and slowly raised his arm to wipe his forehead. "My butt is numb."

"Okay, wait for me to finish this part." Wang Yibo replied.

Outside, Lu Xiaobei was still shooing the man away. Wang Yibo seemed deaf as his facial expression did not change.

"Long time no see, Wang Yibo," The voice sounded from the living room downstairs, but Wang Yibo still didn't turn his head to look. Xiao Zhan did look over, and then was very surprised since he thought that the person's face would probably be ugly by the sound of the voice. However, it was not as it was a very passable face.

With this cold-eyed glance, the man was quite handsome and estimated to be more than thirty.

"I love watching you tattoo." The man said with a smile while looking for a chair to move over and sit down on. He tilted his head to look up, "Especially good-looking."

The only response to him was the hum of the tattoo machine.

His words made Xiao Zhan feel a sense of crisis. Someone with an ordinary relationship should not talk like this. He looked carefully again to see that the man's eyes remained on Wang Yibo, but his eyes did not turn. His eyes make Xiao Zhan unconsciously want to frown as he was not sure how to describe it, but in short, watching them was very difficult and uncomfortable.

No one spoke in the entire space of time. Another tattoo artist downstairs also left after sending away customers. Before he left, he hadn't said goodbye, because the atmosphere at this time was too subdued which would make anything that was said seem very abrupt.

Wang Yibo had been finishing the last half of the wings when he stopped and took off his gloves before he patted the arm of the person in front of him, "Take a break."

"Yeah, I'll take a break. You also hurry up to deal with your business, brother Wang. This is quite lively." This person immediately stood up. He had been in the same position for a long time and his waist felt a bit unbearable so he went to the toilet with one arm holding his waist. Having held it for a while, he really can't stand it if he doesn't go.

Wang Yibo also stood up but he did not hold his waist, and instead raised his hand to squeeze his neck while slightly tilting his head.

Xiao Zhan said, "Do you need a massage?"