ͲᎻᏆᎡͲᎽ ͲᏔϴ

After Feng Lei's "Happy New Year, big brother," Wang Yibo gave little response. Lu Xiaobei stopped first, then reached out and made a stop motion. He stood up and said, "You can't call him this blindly. He's my big brother, and it's not appropriate for you to call him that. He's Mr. Wangto you."

"Don't be so wary," Feng Lei smiled before he took a red packet from his pocket and threw it to Lu Xiaobei. Based on the thickness, there should be a huge stack of bills inside, "Aren't you old enough to stop protecting your food?"

Lu Xiaobei threw the red packet in his hand back before saying, "No. We are of the same generation. You can not give this to me."

Wang Yibo pointed to the other side of the sofa and said, "Sit. When did you get back?"

"I just got back today. I dropped off my stuff and came over to you first." Feng Lei went over and sat next to Wang Yibo before he leaned back on the sofa and wiped his face. He breathed a long sigh of relief, "I'm so tired, I'm really old. I feel tired even after sitting on the train for a few hours."

"Don't be ridiculous," Lu Xiaobei snorted, "A tattoo artist sits all day, dare I think that Teacher Feng Lei usually squats when working?"

"Xiaobei, you take a break." Wang Yibo gave him a look to get him to stop for a while.

Xiao Zhan could see that this person was an old acquaintance who probably had something to say, and it was not appropriate for him to be here. Xiao Zhan intended to go upstairs to see Wang Yibo's paintings, but Wang Yibo stopped him just before he was about to leave, "Professor Xiao."

"Yes?" Xiao Zhan looked back at him before he smiled. "You guys talk."

Wang Yibo looked at him, and patted the couch next to him before he said, "Come sit down."

Xiao Zhan blinked, and then smiled. "Okay."

He came over and sat down. Wang Yibo's arm was raised and rested on the back of the chair behind him while he relaxed and leaned back.

Feng Lei's eyes then fell on Xiao Zhan and asked, "Who is this?"

Lu Xiaobei was watching while waiting to hear how Wang Yibo would answer, and Xiao Zhan was just about to take the initiative when Wang Yibo gave Xiao Zhan a sideways glance before he said with a faint amusement in his eyes, "This is my leader."

"Hey, I'm really sorry," he said with a smile as he reached over. "I haven't met you before, I'm Feng Lei."

Xiao Zhan shook his hand and said, "Hello, Xiao Zhan."

Lu Xiaobei made two "tsk" noises before he glanced at Xiao Zhan twice and mouthed to him, lea–der....

Xiao Zhan did not pay attention to him and laughed.

"Every time I see Xiaobei, I feel like I'm in a trance," Feng Lei said while looking at Lu Xiaobei and shaking his head. "How old was he then? He hadn't grown a beard yet, but his hair hasn't changed."

Feng Lei seemed to have simply come to visit, specifically to catch up on old times. He had been with Wang Yibo for three years, as an apprentice. At that time, like Lu Xiaobei, he also called Wang Yibo "big brother," but at that time, Lu Xiaobei was still young and very protective of food so he was not allowed to call him that.

Lu Xiaobei expressionlessly said, "You were also young at that time, and your name was not Feng Lei then."

Feng Lei's original name was Feng Chunyang, which doesn't sound so atmospheric now. When he was still following Wang Yibo, Lu Xiaobei could see him, but Lu Xiaobei's eyes went up the top of his head every day as otherwise he would not be able to see how he looked. At that time, he was most annoyed with Feng Lei calling Wang Yibo "big brother." When others called him "teacher," how can you be that close?