ՏᏆХͲᎬᎬΝ

For more than a week, Xiao Zhan looked back on the incident and thought he was very powerful. Giving the half-awake Warrior Wang a hug, this behavior was perverted. However, inwardly there was no guilt, and it felt especially beautiful.

"What beautiful things are you thinking about?" Xiao Zhan turned around to see that it was his fellow co-worker, Professor Wang. "Walking with a smile on your face."

Xiao Zhan greeted him and said, "I can't say. I have to keep the happiness to myself."

Professor Wang was a young man who had arrived at the school two years earlier than Xiao Zhan, and was also new to the class this year. He laughed and said, "If you don't say it, I can guess it. Chasing a girl, right Handsome Xiao?"

Xiao Zhan did not know how to answer for a while.

A girl?

Xiao Zhan did not deny it, and with a little smile, he said, "If you say so."

The two of them were walking towards the cafeteria. Xiao Zhan had been planning to have dinner at the school before heading back, when he received a phone call from Dr. Xu so he picked up. "Good evening, Ms. Xu, I'd like to greet you."

Dr. Xu said on the phone, "I'm cooking a big dinner tonight. Are you coming back?"

Xiao Zhan lost his smile. "What big dinner?"

Dr. Xu didn't want to say, and she was mysterious about it, "I won't say. Anyway, will you come back or not?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Yes, within an hour."

"Okay, come back and buy some oranges for our Professor Xiao, thanks. I just forgot," Ms. Xu said.

Xiao Zhan agreed and hung up the phone before he turned to his colleague and said, " My boss is calling, let's go, try my family doctor's meal."

Professor Wang smiled and shook his head. "Not this time. I still have a lot of things to do, and I have to go back to work after eating. You can go, Professor Xiao. I'll definitely go next time."

Xiao Zhan nodded and didn't say anything more. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

He knew it was actually the old couple at home who missed him, as he had been busy chasing Wang Yibo for a while which was why he had less time to go home. Last weekend, he went out with Wang Yibo, and then did not return for the entire weekend so Professor Xiao and Dr. Xu missed their son. Xiao Zhan bought a lot of fruit before going back. He was afraid that they would not remember to eat fruit at home, which was why he would buy a lot of fruit before going back each time.

He was lucky enough to find a good parking space just as a car drove out. Xiao Zhan carried the fruit up, and Dr. Xu opened the door for him and said that there were dishes in the pot before she ran back to the kitchen. Xiao Zhan carried the fruit to the cold balcony, and looked at the boxes of imported fruit stacked on the wall before he asked in a loud voice, "Did Professor Xiao's students come to see him? "

Xiao Zhan's father came out of the study and took off his glasses before he told him, "My students don't buy such expensive fruits when they see me, they know I can't accept them."

"Then who sent it?" Xiao Zhan went to wash his hands and bowed his head. However, his heart felt somewhat predictable and he already guessed.

Old Xiao said, "We can't buy it ourselves."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Do you believe it yourself?"

Old Xiao laughed and shook his head, "Not really."

Dr. Xu carried a pot with a lid to the table and said very frankly, "Xiao Lin came over during the weekend and brought a lot of things. We said not to, but they were delivered and we can't let people move them again. It's not decent."