ͲᏔᎬΝͲᎽ ՏᎬᏙᎬΝ

Lu Xiaobei recently found that his elder brother had made some slight changes. He did not know exactly when it started since Lu Xiaobei usually did not pay much attention to him, but he found some clues after observing, and he found that these changes were really quite disturbing.

For example, one day when the shop received a courier, Lu Xiaobei saw it was from Wang Yibo and thought it was tattoo equipment so he opened it. It ended up being a set of men's face wash. Face wash with moisturizing water, etc. Lu Xiaobei thought someone sent the wrong thing and snickered when he took it to Wang Yibo. However, he did not expect that Wang Yibo would calmly take it and put it aside.

Lu Xiaobei knew Wang Yibo for so many years and had never seen this person use moisturizing water.

A few days later, he found Wang Yibo had put on a particularly childish phone case. He never put on a phone case before as he didn't like the trouble, and he didn't like it.

Lu Xiaobei said to him with a black face, "Brother, are you wired incorrectly?"

Wang Yibo put the phone back into his pocket and said indifferently, "You're so nosy."

"If you want a phone case, I have one. There are many custom models in our store. I'll get one for you?" Lu Xiaobei raised his eyes and asked.

"No," Wang Yibo shook his head. "I don't care about that."

"Yo, you want this one?" Lu Xiaobei did not hold back his laughter while shrugging his shoulders. "Pigs are flying, huh?"

Lu Xiaobei laughed more behind his back for half a day. At the end of this year, his elder brother was so tired that he was mentally unstable.

Lu Xiaobei had been following Wang Yibo for almost ten years, and the two were very close. Lu Xiaobei used to be able to take Wang Yibo's cup to drink water, and the old man never cared about this and got used to it. However, recently, Wang Yibo did not let him use it and replaced it with a new one. This time, after the change, he emphasized once, "Don't use it blindly, don't take it by mistake."

At that time, Lu Xiaobei could not close his mouth, so he nodded in silence before he gave an "Ok."

If he couldn't guess that it was because of Xiao Zhan, then he would have been blinded by his dim-witted brain. Lu Xiaobei thought the two of them had broken up again, but it appeared that not only had they not broken up, but they were also quite successful.

Lu Xiaobei called Xiao Zhan, and as soon as he got through, he shouted, "Happy New Year to Brother Xiao! Brother Xiao, I wish you can be my new sister-in-law during this new year!"

Xiao Zhan was helping Dr. Xu clean up some fish and was amused to hear him shouting like he was mentally ill. "What's wrong with you again?"

"It's not me, it's my big brother." Lu Xiaobei sat in the toilet while smoking and said, "My big brother is not my big brother anymore, is it the power of love or the magic of nature?!"

Xiao Zhan had one hand free for the phone and asked him with a smile, "What's wrong with him?"

"He's using make-up water!" Lu Xiaobei still thought this matter was very incredible and very strange, "My God! It's Wang Yibo, ah! Wang Yibo using make-up water?"

Xiao Zhan looked at his mother, who was watching him from the other side of the kitchen, and wiped his hands before walking out as he laughed uncontrollably and said afterwards, "Toner, right? Makeup water sounds too scary. It's just water, not to the extent of make-up."

Lu Xiaobei said, "I don't get it, I don't understand. What's there to love?"

Dr. Xu looked at him and asked, "Did someone poke you in the face?"