ͲᏔᎬΝͲᎽ ͲᎻᎡᎬᎬ

Xiao Zhan took a complete winter vacation, but also deliberately posted a status to show off. Other students and friends were caught in the frenzy of overtime at the end of the year while he arrogantly took a winter vacation.

A college roommate commented and asked him, [Are you still human?]

Xiao Zhan replied with a 'cheers' emoji, then put down his phone before asking Dr. Xu, "Old Xiao still hasn't returned from the massage?"

"He's been sneaking around lately, walking slowly." Dr. Xu was reading a book with her glasses on and didn't have time to pay attention to him.

Xiao Zhan looked at his watch before he stood up and said, "I'll go pick him up. What's the point of sneaking around in the cold?"

Xiao Zhan had a long-term massage appointment made for his dad to get shoulder and neck treatment, and he had to go there every few days so Xiao Zhan met his dad halfway to bring him back.

"I said I'll walk. What are you pulling me back for?" Old Xiao returned and still complained a little.

"It's more than 20 degrees below zero Celsius, do you see anybody walking outside?" Xiao Zhan took a sip of his father's tea. He also couldn't understand the stuff so he took a sip and put it aside.

"What do you care about me?" His dad glared at him and began to drink tea. "I like to sneak around. I think you are too idle."

After the winter break, except for the time spent at Wang Yibo's place, he basically spent all his time with his parents. The old couple were just starting to feel excited for a few days, but when the novelty was over, they threw Xiao Zhan out of the house as they thought that he was too noisy at home.

Xiao Zhan laughed and said, "I've been quiet enough, okay? I've got a new little brother. I'll bring him back to you someday, you would think I'm self-absorbed when you compare."

"Really? Then bring him back and let us take a look." Dr. Xu looked up at him from her book, and said after a while, "Are you talking about the new guy you mentioned last time?"

Xiao Zhan froze for a moment, and then smiled, "No, I'm not."

"No?" Dr. Xu looked at him again, before she lowered her head and went back to her book. "How old is the new love?"

His mother called him a new love, which made Xiao Zhan want to laugh, but he answered her question in a serious way, "Just thirty-six."

"That's not that young," His mom said while flipping through the pages of her book. "A little older than Xiao Lin?"

"Yeah." Xiao Zhan nodded, then fished out his phone to send a message to Wang Yibo.

[Boss Wang, my mom asked me the age of my new love.]

Earlier, he had mentioned it to Lu Xiaobei and his mother may have misunderstood and thought that he had found a younger one this time, so Ms. Xu looked quite satisfied this time when talking about age.

She had always felt that the older ones were reliable, sensible, and not at all impulsive.

"Does he like you?" His mom was still asking.

Xiao Zhan laughed. "Not yet, Ms. Xu. He has not agreed to be with me yet, so you can inspect the account after he agrees."

"You're not dating?" Dr. Xu also felt a little surprised. "Handsome Xiao hit a wall?"

Xiao Zhan's phone vibrated with a WeChat message which Xiao Zhan opened to see that it was Wang Yibo who had replied to him, and Xiao Zhan smiled after reading it.

[36.]

Xiao Zhan hurriedly took a sip of the tea just now, and the taste of the bitter silk tea leaves could not be tasted at this time and actually tasted sweet. Xiao Zhan also did not chat with his mother and sent a message to ask Wang Yibo, [Are you my new love, hm?]