Chapter 22: Persephone (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking to his own home and he tries to get the children and make him was walking and keep walking out to somewhere else by himself and then (Y/N) just walking out to somewhere else by himself and make him felt tired and heavy all over by himself and (Y/N) is walk over there to somewhere else in this world.

(Y/N): "Gargh! Damnit...." He said to himself and make him was spat blood out of his mouth and it was fall down on the ground and make him was keep moving out right away and then he wasn't going to stop until he need to pick his own children. When he was got there and then he picked the two children up in usual and then (Y/N) was take the two of them to somewhere else and they notice (Y/N) who was looks like tired as hell.

Aqua: "Daddy, are you alright? You don't look well?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine, Aqua....I am just getting tired right now...but we are going to take a walk to there right away, alright? We almost to reach for our home-" He tries to said and make him was fall down on the ground and this scared Aqua and Ruby off about they saw (Y/N) is lying down on the ground into unconscious and make him is tired as well.

Aqua/Ruby: "DAD!!!!!!!!" They both shout out and they were run towards to (Y/N) and they tries to wake their own father up and turns out that he isn't get up because he was been knocking out into unconscious because he use too much power to scared the crap out of those students, Elite Four, Ryuko, Satsuki, and Mako.

Especially Nui Harime....she's dead...and yeah she got what her coming for her.

???: "No need to be worries, children....your father is fine...he is alive as well." She said to the two of them and make the two children were turn their heads to look over there and they both 

" She said to the two of them and make the two children were turn their heads to look over there and they both 

Persephone.

PERSEPHONE was the goddess queen of the underworld, wife of the god Haides (Hades). She was also the goddess of spring growth, who was worshipped alongside her mother Demeter in the Eleusinian Mysteries. This agricultural-based cult promised its initiates passage to a blessed afterlife.

Persephone was titled Kore (Core) (the Maiden) as the goddess of spring's bounty. Once upon a time when she was playing in a flowery meadow with her Nymph companions, Kore was seized by Haides and carried off to the underworld as his bride. Her mother Demeter despaired at her dissappearance and searched for her the throughout the world accompanied by the goddess Hekate (Hecate) bearing torches. When she learned that Zeus had conspired in her daughter's abduction she was furious, and refused to let the earth fruit until Persephone was returned. Zeus consented, but because the girl had tasted of the food of Haides--a handful of pomegranate seeds--she was forced to forever spend a part of the year with her husband in the underworld. Her annual return to the earth in spring was marked by the flowering of the meadows and the sudden growth of the new grain. Her return to the underworld in winter, conversely, saw the dying down of plants and the halting of growth.