Chapter 3: The Queen Satsuki Kiryuin

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was sit right there by himself and he was chilling by himself and make him turn his head to look at the students were sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) was sat there and chilling little bit and when (Y/N) heard Ryuko asked Mako.

Ryuko: "ANyways....do you know who's that boy was hanging near the entrance to the academy?" She asked Mako.

Mako: "Uh huh! That stuff happens a lot around here...Oh but don't worry you'll get used to it!" She said to them and then she was begin to eating her foods quickly and then after few seconds the was fallen asleep already.

(Y/N): "*What the heck?!? She's fallen asleep?!?*" He thought himself.

Ryuko: "She's asleep already?!?" She said.

(Y/N): "Okay, that's weird." He said to himself and make him was sigh little bit and then a school bell ringing out and make the students with (Y/N) and Ryuko got out of the class by themselves. Then they both just take a walking toward to the hallway by themselves and until they both heard Mako who is shout out.

Mako: "RYUKO!!!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!!" She shout out and this make the two of them saw there was Mako who tries to tackle at the two of them down but they dodge out of the ways and then (Y/N) with Ryuko look at Mako and Mako was land down on the ground and she isn't hurt or maybe bleeding too.

Mako: "Aww...Ryuko and (Y/N)...why did you two dodge me like that?" She asked the two of them.

Ryuko: "That's what people do when weirdos comes flying at you." She said to Mako.

(Y/N): "Take a next time, Mako...." He said to her and then Mako who was got up again and she said.

Mako: "Aww...I was trying to give you two my besties...A new hug!!!!!" She shout out to the two of them with excited.

(Y/N)/Ryuko: "Besties?" They said in surprises.

Mako: "Yeah, we're desk neighbors so we're totally besties! Oh that reminds me, Ryuko! Is that a guitar case?! Is it nice?! We could play a band and I'll sing!!!!" She said to them with her singing out horribly and this make the two of them covering their ears by themselves.

(Y/N): "*Jesus, this crazy girl...is singing like horror.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was shaking his head and he need to stop thinking about it and Ryuko said.

Ryuko: "Calm down, I want to learn more about this place. Like who's the top dog around here?" She asked her.

Mako: "Oh sure! That would be-*GASP*" She gasped out and she said.

Mako: "OH! LOOK OUT RYUKO AND (Y/N)!!!!! BOW!" She said to the two of them and except for (Y/N) with Ryuko don't give a shit about it and as you can see there was a tall big muscular man looks like 7 foot tall very big and dressing goku uniform by himself....he had a tan dark skin with blonde short hair.

he had a tan dark skin with blonde short hair