Chapter 24: Aphrodite & Athena (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was walking to somewhere else by himself and make him just got Aqua and Ruby with him and the three of them were heading to the Honnouji city and they both just walking out to somewhere else in this world and it seems the three of them having fun like a lot and they both were walking out to the other ways and then (Y/N) was with his children walking around here.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was thinking about something in his own head and he just imagine know Ai with (Y/N)...the family that they were moving to the underground of New York City and this remind him and her having fun and then (Y/N) was take the two of them to be around here and until he heard Ryuko shout out to him.

Ryuko: "Hey, (Y/N)!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hey, Ryuko....you ready?" He asked her.

Ryuko: "I am ready right now." She said to (Y/N) and then the three of them were moving out right away by themselves and they were going up there immediately by themselves and then (Y/N) was with Ryuko and his two children having lot of funs and yes it is going to be fun right now.

When Ryuko grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of them started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. 2 hours passed making (Y/N), Ryuko, Aqua, and Ruby arrived at the Fun Land. When both of them arrived (Y/N) saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. This brought back memories of (Y/N)'s life with his own wife and start to feeling fun. When he was doing that much fun move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his wife were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After he was finished thinking Ryuko was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.

Ryuko: "Hey. You ok you're zoning out?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm alright, just thought of something."

Ryuko: "Alright, let's go have fun already."

(Y/N) nodded making her grab his hand and drag him also the children went into ride. The first ride they both went on was the swings. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles in the air.

 Ryuko: "Come one, (Y/N). put your hands into the air and feel the wind."

(Y/N) finally had the courage to put his hands up into the air and was feeling the wind hit his face and his hands. This made him feel a little confident but not enough to put his hands in the air. Few minutes passed making the ride stop and landed on the ground. When the ride Ryuko was happy that she got to see the whole fun land in the air. She look at him smiling a little but was still scared.

Ryuko: "Aww, you look cute when you are scared."

(Y/N): "I'm not scared."

Ryuko: "Whatever hurry up let's go look around the place. I want to see a show, get on another ride or play one of the games here."

(Y/N) smiled at laughing Ryuko and went up close to her. (Y/N) put his hands arounds her hips and brought her close to him. She saw this making her blush on what was his doing.

Ryuko: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s face started to get close to each other making both of your lips touch each other. (Y/N) was really happy that today was a normal day for him. No nothing....because remind of (Y/N) with Ai. She saw him stop and saw he was smiling at her. Ryuko never saw him this make him felt happy before making her ask like.