Chapter 1: Welcome to Hounnouji City

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ai...." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) with Ai's friends also Peter Parker with them and they both are standing on the middle of ground and make them both looking at the grave of Ai Hoshino was there and make (Y/N) just looking at the grave where Ai was there

When (Y/N) with Ai's friends also Peter Parker with them and they both are standing on the middle of ground and make them both looking at the grave of Ai Hoshino was there and make (Y/N) just looking at the grave where Ai was there. Then (Y/N) felt sadness inside at him and make him just stare at the grave where many flowers were there and (Y/N) was looking at it and he had a tears come down from his eyes and his hair was cover on his face.

(Y/N): "Ai.....I'm sorry..." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "It should be me...It should be me was the one who blame this...." He said to himself and Ai's friends were hugging at (Y/N) and they tried to calm him down and told (Y/N) it isn't his fault and they don't want him to be depressed again and he know what he did...he lose Gwen and now....Ai Hoshino and (Y/N) felt bad about what he did. When the two children were there and they both are crying out for their own mother was dead and (Y/N) was looking at the grave and he said.

(Y/N): "Ai, I promise you to that I will be a better father who protecting the children....Aqua and Ruby will be our protection and I won't let that happened to them." He said to the grave and then the girls were give him a little bit to be smile then (Y/N) heard Aqua said.

Aqua: "Dad, I misses Mom." He said.

(Y/N): "Me too, buddy. I miss Ai too...but she is gone now." He said to his own son.

Ruby: "I-I-I want to see her again." She said to (Y/N) and then she was lift from the ground and carrying by (Y/N) and he said.

(Y/N): "Ruby....I know you are missing her...but she is...gone now...I'm sorry for what you definitely heard of it...but now we soon to be get away from this New York City...and I think it is time for both of us moving out to somewhere else." He said to her and make her was sniffing up and she is cries out little bit and then he turn his head to look at Ai's friends and he told them to get home right away and then Peter was only stay behind and he said.

Peter: "(Y/N), can I have a words with you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, go back home. Peter...I don't want to have a word with you." He said to him and then the two of them were stood right there and they don't know what to said.

Peter: "Look, (Y/N)...you know killing Goblin won't bring Ai back." He said.

(Y/N): "Really? Does it make me feel better when I killed Norman, huh? Peter....you don't even care about someone else that you love or any family who were going to die?!?" He asked Peter in anger and make the webslinger was surprise.