Chapter 20: Carnage V.S Elite Four Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

Ira: "GRAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After he was roar out like that and then the two of them stare at each others and make the two of them charge toward at each others and they both swung their fist together and hit a shockwave sound and create an earthquake on the ground. Then the students who were sat on the back seats and make them both were take cover by themselves too and then Ryuko with Mako cover their eyes with their hands and then they both start to look back at (Y/N) was battling with Ira.

Ira: "TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he tries to whipping at (Y/N) with his move and make (Y/N) was stood right there and he didn't feel a goddamn thing that he just got hits by Ira and this cause (Y/N) laughing out little bit and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Is that all you've got?" He asked Ira and make the big man who was growling out and he wants to kill him and then he was use his whips and other finishers tries to hitting at (Y/N) and make him was laughing out like madman and then (Y/N) use his right arm shapeshift as Beast Mouth and make him was aiming his weapon at Ira and then he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now it is our turn." He said to Ira and make him was use his Beast Mouth as flamethrower and he was shooting at Ira with the flamethrower and burning at him and make Ira was screaming out in pain. Then others were surprise with horrors that they saw (Y/N) was tries to fried Ira alive with his flamethrower and make the bastard who was get away from the attack of (Y/N).

Ira: "Burning....it is burning.....what? How did you-" He tries to said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Hehehehehe....It seems we have a superpowers and yes...we have a lot of superpowers for what you never seen.~" He said to Ira and make the bastard who was looking at (Y/N) just walk through the fire.

~" He said to Ira and make the bastard who was looking at (Y/N) just walk through the fire