Chapter 16: Carnage V.S Molten Man

3rd POV:

Molten Man

Molten Man.

Mark Raxton was born in New York City. He was a scientist who could not wait to use his skills to become rich, and once served as the assistant to Dr. Spencer Smythe, creator of the Spider-Slayers. Raxton and Smythe developed an experimental new liquid metallic alloy for the Spider-Slayers from a radioactive meteor, but Raxton became impatient and greedy. He attempted to steal it and sell it for his own profit, ignoring Smythe's protests that it needed more testing. In the ensuing fight with Smythe, Raxton spilled the liquid alloy all over himself, his skin absorbing it and turning golden.

Fearing for his life, Raxton ran for the nearest hospital, only to discover that the alloy had changed him for the better when he angrily punched an irate motorist's hood, buckling it. Realizing the great potential his new abilities afforded him, Raxton, now calling himself the Molten Man turned to crime to further his gains. Peter Parker, as Spider-Man, was forced to nearly miss his high-school graduation to stop the Molten Man's first crime spree. Eventually, his body began to give off intense heat and to consume itself.

Molten Man: "Hello Carnage....or should I say....(Y/N) (L/N) Kasady?" He asked him with a smirk on his face and then (Y/N) was stood up from the ground and take a look at this man and yeah...this villain and he know Molten Man want to killed (Y/N) and Spiderman for what they both were done.

Ryuko: "W-What the heck is that?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That thing over there is....Molten Man...and yes....I know him." He said to her.

Ryuko: "Jeez, how many bad guys were coming after you?" She asked (Y/N) and then he wasn't answer at it and he said.

(Y/N): "A lot of them and right now...this one came here to kill me and he was sent by someone else is here....Ragyo Kiryuin." He said to her and make her confuse about Ragyo but she know the last name and the familiar last name of Kiryuin was belong to Satsuki. This type is definitely quiet for what she heard of him and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Mako and he told her.

(Y/N): "Mako and Ryuko, get out of there right now." He said to her and then she was nod her head right away and she was heading off to the Honnouji Academy quickly.

Ryuko: "No, I'm not leaving until I will kick this guy's ass." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You don't understand, Ryuko...he had a flames inside and he will burning you alive along with Senketsu." He said to her and make her was shook her head and she said.

Ryuko: "Not until you pay me a visit to rescue." She said and then she use her Senketsu was transform right away and then she was got her own Kamui form right away and then (Y/N) was turn his head back to look at Molten Man and he transform into his Carnage form.