Chapter 8: The Past Of (Y/N) (L/N) Kasady Part 1

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kill La Kill: Let There Be Carnage.

After he was killing her by himself and then he was throw her to the other wall of the Honnouji's academy building and this make others were surprise.

Elite Four: "LADY SATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in horror and then they both tries to help her but (Y/N) told them.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Don't interrupted our battle!" He shout out with his dark demonic voice and make him use his one of tendril wrap around Satsuki and lift her up from the ground and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then...where were we?" He asked her and then he was pulled her closer and make him was looking down at her who had pure fear on her face.

where were we?" He asked her and then he was pulled her closer and make him was looking down at her who had pure fear on her face

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Eyes, lungs, pancreas...So many snacks...so little time.~" He said to Satsuki and this scare the students and Elite Four with Ryuko and Mako up and they both felt terror and horrified of (Y/N) was going to eat her right away and then he was looking at her and he was prepare to opened his mouth out.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*SNARL*"

He was going to eat her alive and this scared them like a lot and then Elite four was about to save her but Satsuki seen this and she know how it ends for her and make her was close her eyes and waiting for it

He was going to eat her alive and this scared them like a lot and then Elite four was about to save her but Satsuki seen this and she know how it ends for her and make her was close her eyes and waiting for it...and it didn't came for her...and it was so quiet and silence and she look at (Y/N) who didn't eat her and make him was drop her down on the ground and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "That was good battle back there...." He said to her and make him was transform back to his own human form and he was stood right there by himself and he just walk away from here.

Satsuki: "B-B-But I thought I was-"

(Y/N): "Eaten you alive? Nah....I don't eat you...but you are going to have a settle score with Ryuko...so I don't intended to hurt you or kill you." He said to her and make him was begin to walking away from here by himself and he was heading back to his own home. When Mako who was comes along with (Y/N) and she just going with him and then (Y/N) was begin to moving out by himself and then Ryuko who was jumped off from the audience seat and she was stood right there and she look at Satsuki and she said.