Chapter 19: Carnage V.S Elite Four Part 1

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kill La Kill: Let There Be Carnage.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roar out like that and make Mako who was stand on her ground and she is brave enough and charge toward at (Y/N) but he was dodges and then he tries to hit her with his weapons but she can block the attacks and (Y/N) who was even faster and stronger that he can beat her. Then (Y/N) was swung his fist hit her in the face and send her to the ground and make him use his tendril wrapped around her ankle and he begin to whipping her in the ground and then he was begin to hitting her everything he got and he thrown her to the ground.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "C'mon, Mako....we don't want to hurt you but you need to stand down." He said to her and he wasn't going to hurt her and he just gonna teach her a lesson to fight and then (Y/N) grab her and lift her up from the ground and he thrown her to the wall of the building. When (Y/N) was beating the crap out of Mako and he know what he tries to doing but he just beat her until she won't even move.

After (Y/N) was defeat Mako and send the cheerful girl to the ground right away and make her was breathing out little bit and then she was turn her head to look up at (Y/N) who was glaring at her with his creepiest face...yes...it is the devil who was glare down at her and she was afraid of him.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "What's wrong, Mako? Where's your bravado go? You think you going to defeat us?" He asked her and make her was start to be afraid of him...yes...this is the devil for what he was become and make him use his left arm shapeshift as a claws.

Ryuko: "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out and (Y/N) swung his claws at Mako and then he didn't hit her

Ryuko: "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out and (Y/N) swung his claws at Mako and then he didn't hit her...just only Goku uniform for what he was cutting it off by himself and after the goku uniform was been cutting off into pieces and make (Y/N) was look at Mako who is surprise and she is live by (Y/N)...and he didn't kill her and he just let her live.