Chapter 6: Tennis Match

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was sleeping in the bed by himself and make him was laying down on the bed and he was sleeping peacefully and he just resting himself on the bed and then he had a dream and make him tries to get some sleep more in his own mind. After he was been pushes and hits by someone else on the bed and make him was slowly groaning with wake up on his eyes and he saw the two kids...yes...that's (Y/N)'s children....Aqua and Ruby.

Aqua/Ruby: "WAKE UP, DAD! WAKE UP!!! IT'S TIME TO GET UP RIGHT NOW!!! WE NEED TO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!" They both shout out to (Y/N) and make him was groan and chuckle out.

(Y/N): "Alright you two...I'm awake right now!" He said to the two of them and make them both were get off the bed and they were stood right there and then (Y/N) is slowly got up from the bed and make him was groan with grunt out little bit and stretching his back and he said.

(Y/N): "Jeez...you two....you guys give me a heart attack." He said to them.

Aqua: "Well, yeah....but you aren't get up because we woke you up." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I am definitely tired right now...anyway are you two take a showers and breakfast before heading out to school?" He asked the two of them and make them both shook their heads and he was chuckle to them and he was got up from the bed and then he told them.

(Y/N): "Alright, I guess...I'm going to take you two to the bathroom right now.~" He said to the two of them and make them both were groan and then (Y/N) have to take the two of them to the bathroom right away and they both take a shower. When he was cleaning the two kids up with soap and he was tries to clean them up and he doesn't want them get bad smell...and after he was done take a shower with the two of them...and they both get dresses up right away.

After he was done to dressing up and he dresses same normal clothes like badass and make him was going to grab the two bowls from the kitchen and he set the bowls on the table and he grab the cereal box and putting it on the two bowls. Then (Y/N) grab the milk to pour it down on the two bowls for the two of the kids that they are going to eat right away and they both were chilling little bit and having an eat with the breakfast foods by themselves and (Y/N) was smile at them and he was eating his own food by himself.

(Y/N): "They are definitely cute....these two are my children...I won't let them get hurt by anyone...since Ai is dead...I was definitely the only left to protect the two of them." He said to himself and make him was look at the two of them were eating their own foods by themselves and then (Y/N) was seeing the two of them are done with their own eating quickly as possible and he take the bowls to the sinking clean over there.

They both were going out right away and (Y/N) was holding the two of them with his hands and he take them both to the school right away by themselves and make him was made it to there already and he look at the two kids were heading to the school right away. They both were got inside the school by themselves and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the two of them who walk in there and chilling themselves.

Aqua/Ruby: "Bye, Dad!" They said.

(Y/N): "Well, good luck you two!" He shout out to the two of them and make them both were get inside the classroom right away and then (Y/N) was heading out to his own school right away and he carrying backpack with him and make him was walking out to somewhere and then (Y/N) was seen Ryuko with Mako appeared here.