Pizza delivery

I sighed heavily and dropped my head down onto my desk. I am a witch, and there seems to be no spell to help me with my math homework. If I don't figure out this equation I think my mind might explode. I rested my head on my arms for a moment before I decided it was time for a break.

I spun around in my chair only to gasp harshly and jump. Damon was standing behind me, leaning against my wall with a smirk on his face.

"What the hell, Damon." I exclaimed as I placed my hand over my chest.

"What? You did it to me? It's only fair." He shrugged

"You knew I was sneaking. I almost had a heart attack." I exclaimed dramatically. Damon laughed lightly and took a seat on my bed.

"I need your help." He sighed

I turned my chair to face him and lent back with my arms crossed. "What is it?"

"My witch friend, Bree, told me that there's another way to get into the tomb." Damon explained

I held my hand up and feigned being hurt. "Wait, wait, wait. You have another witch friend?"

"Don't worry, you're my favourite." Damon said with a smile. I returned the smile and laughed lightly.

"Fine. So, another way into the tomb?" I asked him

"Yes. Emily's grimoire. I don't know where it is, I tried to ask Bonnie but she wouldn't help me." Damon said

"Of course she wouldn't, you tried to kill her. Which I'm still mad about, by the way." I said. I took note of his hopeful and desperate expression, he was still trying to get Katherine out of the tomb.

"I don't know where it is. I have no ties with Emily, I don't even know how I would track it down." I said

"I thought as much, but I thought I'd ask anyway." He said with a shrug, looking mildly dejected.

"Sorry." I said

Damon shrugged his shoulders "Eh, it's not your fault." He then stood up and walked over to me. "Anyway, I'll leave you to your...math or whatever." He said as he looked confusedly at my homework. He then walked out of my bedroom and closed the door behind him. I sighed and slouched down in my chair, listening to him walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at my desk staring at myself in the mirror. My makeup and hair were finally done for the school's 1950's dance. It's nothing new for me to have to go to so many events. This town seems to have no shortage of ideas for parties. I ran my hand down my dress and stood up from my desk, satisfied with how I looked.

I was just about to head down the stairs when I heard Elena calling for me. I stepped out of my room and headed over to her door.

"What's up?" I asked her

"Nothing, just thought I heard something." She shrugged. "You look nice." She added as she turned around and headed back into her room.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile, I then noticed that her posture had grown tense. She ran over to her bed and picked up a very familiar looking item. Dads old watch, the vampire tracker.

I walked over to her to see that it was spinning rapidly, indicating that a vampire was nearby. Elena picked up her phone and dialed Stefan's number while I kept watch.

My eyes darted all around as I looked for any sign of a vampire, I could only hope it was Stefan or Damon. But, Elena has had a vampire stalker of recent. I raised my hand up to my necklace and allowed the magic to flow through me, taking a small amount of the power from it.