The return of Logan Fell

Elena had finally decided to tell Bonnie everything, the two of them were upstairs in her room. I wanted to give Elena the space to tell her best friend everything, I know how much she needs it. I was sitting on the sofa, curled up with my knees to my chest when the doorbell rang.

Aunt Jenna walked over to the door and opened it, I wasn't really paying attention, not until she spoke a name. The name of a person who I thought was dead. "Logan?"

"Hello, Jenna. Aren't you going to invite me in?" Logan asked. My heart plummeted to my chest at his words. He can't be alive, I saw him die. The only way he would be here is if he was turned, but he didn't die with vampire blood in his system. Or at least I thought he didn't.

"Why are you here, Logan?" Aunt Jenna asked

"I missed you. I was out of town." Logan said

"Yeah, I got that email." Aunt Jenna said bitterly 

"You got an email?" Logan asked in surprise, showing that he wasn't the one to write it.

"You didn't send an email?" Aunt Jenna asked

"I can explain. Just invite me in and I'll tell you everything." Logan said. I very quickly got off of the couch and sped down the hallway towards the front door.

"I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it." Aunt Jenna said as she placed her arm across the door.

"He can't come in." I said as I came to stand beside her

"Florence, how nice to see you." He said in an eerie manner. My heart was beating quickly as I stared at him, there was no doubt he had been turned.

Aunt Jenna looked between the two of us with a confused look, she then looked angrily at Logan again. She may not know why I don't want him in, but she sure won't let him now.

He then turned his attention to Aunt Jenna again. "Come on, Jenna, it's me."

"The answer is no." She stated

"I know you. You're always one step away from a maybe. A tiny nudge to yes." Logan said

Aunt Jenna scoffed, "You just pointed out that I have no self-control. Clever strategy." She then slammed the door in his face, I felt relief that she hadn't let him in.

"Everything okay?" She asked me

"Yeah, I just don't like that guy." I replied. She nodded in understanding and headed back for the kitchen. I sighed shakely and quickly made my way up the stairs. I entered my bedroom and hastily shut the door behind me while pulling out my phone.

I dialed Stefan's number first, pacing my bedroom floor agitatedly. But it only rang out, he didn't pick up. I sighed in frustration and then on a whim, decided to try Damon. He might have already left town, but I had to talk to someone. Unfortunately, Damon didn't pick up either. I sighed heavily and dropped my phone onto my bed. Trust them to not pick up the phone when I actually need them to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free periods are a blessing, I have two of them this morning, which gives me the time to go over to the Salvatore boarding house. Maybe they have already left, maybe they haven't, all I know is that I need help with this. The likelihood of Logan Fell killing someone is high, and he probably has already.

I got ready and left the house a few minutes after Aunt Jenna and Elena had left. I got into my car and drove myself to the Salvatore residence, hoping that I won't find it to be empty.

When I pulled up to the house, a police car was parked outside. I furrowed my brows and climbed out of my car, hoping that the police weren't here for Damon or Stefan.