35 ~ PHOTOSHOOT

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

EVEN though Rashid wasn't around during the swimwear fitting, he still became their topic the whole time. The girls teased her that he might get jealous once he saw the outcome. All the swimwear are perfectly fit to her. She was in awe because the colors and designs are impressive. Island Babe's staffs are easy to work with.

They do the fitting in one of the suite of Villa Altaraza. The glam team were always with her because they wanted to make sure that her hair and no-make-up make up are on point during the photoshoot at the balcony where the view is the infinity pool.

Ember gave her a glass of cocktail as a props like she's really enjoying that summer vacation.

"Face me, look at the lens and lift your glass a little bit, Valeska," the photographer told her and she obeyed her.

One thing that she noticed is most of the staffs are female. Ember is transgender and also the head of the glam team who did her make-up. Even the videographer is female. Kaya sobrang komportable rin siya na gawin ang ipinapagawa sa kanya at suotin kung anoman ang ibigay sa kanya dahil kapwa babae niya ang mga naroon.

"I see some handsome foreigners arrived this morning, that made my day," Ember always lightened up the mood for being funny and naughty at the same time.

"Madame, may shoot tayo outside, di ba? By the pool? For the last design?"

Ayesha looked at Katarina.

"Yes. After this one."

The girls giggled for some reason.

Valeska continued with her pose and the camera continued to clicked in different angle. This time, she's facing the pool where she sees Rashid coming towards the sun lounger, holding a pool towel. He's sporting a white shirt and board shorts. Looking so fresh and handsome under the sun.

When the photographer said they are done, the girls started to clean the mess they made.

"Madame, your new model looked like the angels of Victoria's Secret! Look!" Ember was amazed while looking at her photos on the camera.

Lumapit si Valeska kay Ayesha.

"I didn't know that I would have fun doing this. Thank you, Ayesha."

Umiling ito na para bang ito dapat ang magpasalamat dahil naroon siya at pumayag na maging isa sa model ng Island Babe.

"Most of my friends are married and already have a kids, kaya I can't really ask them to do this even though they are qualified. I'm very picky with the models, Valeska. I'm happy that you agreed to be part of my small company."

"Valeska looked like a Hollywood model. Her aura is fierce but it's captivating... and seductive."

"May boyfriend ka na, Ma'am Valeska?"

"May boyfriend na 'yan. Di ba, Ma'am?"

Valeska nodded her head as a confirmation.

"Who's that hot papi out there?" She heard Katarina who's at the balcony, looking down the pool.

Nagsisunuran naman ang ibang staff para makitingin sa kung sino ba ang tinutukoy.

"Ay! Naghubad! May abs!" impit na napatili ang mga ito.

Nagkatinginan sila ni Ayesha at napailing nalang ito sa pagkakamangha at kakulitan ng mga empleyado.

"Hindi ko kilala. Ngayon ko lang nakita. Hindi ba kaibigan ng mga Altaraza?"

"He's not familiar din."

Valeska walked towards the balcony to make sure if Rashid was still there.

"Grabe ang muscles sa likod! Ang sarap..." parang nananaginip ng gising si Katarina.