26 ~EASY (SPG)

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"H-HOW did you know Kuya Keith?"

Valeska is bewildered with the fact that Rashid and his mother knew the only brother that she had. They were not blood related but she honestly treated him as her real brother.

They couldn't leave the table because their topic is very important. Not only for her, but also for the people she's with at the moment.

"So, Keith was the one you were talking about who helped you?"

"Yes, Tita."

Hindi niya na mabilang kung ilang beses na naglabas ng hangin sa dibdib ang kasintahan. Kahit ilang beses niya na rin kinumpirma na galagang Keith Tuazon ang pangalan ng tumulong sa kanya. At kung may larawan man slang dalawa na magkasama, baka naipakita niya rin sa mga ito bilang ebidensya na talagang nagkasama sila.

"Do you have a photo of him? Can I see?"

One of the housemaid gave a cellphone to Tracia Montecarlo. Tapos ay umalis din bilang pagbibigay sa kanila ng isang pribadong usapan sa hapag.

"Here," then she showed her the screen.

Valeska was in complete awe when she saw the photo of Keith. He was with a girl who looked like a young version of the woman in front of her.

"This is Keith and this is my daughter, Rasha."

Nanginig ang mga kamay niya nang kunin ang cellphone at titigan maigi ang litrato roon.

It was indeed her brother!

"This is him, Tita. My Kuya Keith. This is him."

She even turned her body to Rashid so that he can also clearly see the image.

"I don't know if this is a coincidence or what. But I'm amazed. I really am. You, and Keith? Had met before. And we met, then you met my son. Leigh..." Tracia chuckled. "...this is really, really strange and also unpredictable."

Inilapag niya ang kamay sa ibabaw ng kandungan ng ni Rashid. He has been silent since he confirmed that they knew Keith. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang tumatakbo sa isip nito.

"I only know his name and his face. He was good to me but he was also very reserved. But there were some things that he shared to me..."

That caught Rashid's attention. But he didn't speak. He just stared at her and waited for her to continue.

"Like what?" Tracia was curious as if everything that she would say is important.

"It's about his future plan about building a private army. He talked about this like six or seven years ago. Then, he mentioned about a confidential task that his boss asked him to do but he declined."

Rashid almost finished his cold water. He then put the glass down back without making a noise. Like usual. His moves were always precise.

"He built a private security agency five years ago."

"Like Los Oculto?"

"In providing security, yes."

"I believed, the Altarazas are now in charge of running Keith's security agency. Since he was gone..." Tracia fed her another information and honestly, it hasn't sank in yet that they are not talking about her brother.

"Yes." Rashid agreed.

"Are you gonna push the partnership with them, son? Haven't heard about that again from you."

He sighed. Inilapag nito ang palad sa kandungan niya nang mapatingin siya rito. She's trying to understand the topic. It's Keith's security agency they are talking about.