Episode 5

Ivy began to tremble in fear, she has always tried to be a nice friend to all but this one is beyond friendship, this is about life issues.

At this moment Ivy wanted to ran away but then she remembered that she can call Annabelle for help since Janifer is not available.

"My phone... oh my gosh..." Ivy said as she noticed that she's not with her phone, she left her phone on the couch inside the visitors room.

But if she go back in there, there's no way they will allow her to return to the toilet again.

"Okay, Ivy calm down a bit! I know what to do" She said out of pressure as she comports herself and stepped back into the visitors room.

Though there was a kind of look Mr. Zero's bodyguars that escorted her looked her.

And she don't really understand what the look mean she couldn't overlook it as it puts more pressure on her body.

But she pretended like she is fine then she entered stepped back into their welcomed room and sat besides Valley who was looking at her in fear.

"So... what are we to do now?" Valley asked her with her voice a little above whisper.

"Valley we are doomed in here, I heard Mr. Zero talking ro someone on the phone, I can't believe we are dy.ing anytime soon" Ivy said as Valley began to breath in fear.

Her fear becomes physical that the bodyguards began to look at her.

"Valley comport yourself! comport yourself! we are not going to die!" Ivy whispered to her with force then Valley calmed herself down manageably.

"How sure are you?" Valley responded.

"I have a plan, come closer" Ivy said as Valley approached closer to her.

"All you need to do is to go into the toilet with your phone, place a call on Annabelle, tell her to come with police" Ivy said but Valley hesitated waving her head.

"With police? Shalom...? the police will be on the look for her, calling the police..." Valley was still saying while Ivy interrupted her.

"What matters now is our life! that is the only option we have, it is either you do it or we di.e here" Ivy responded then Valley nodded her head and took her phone.

As usual she took an excuse from the bodyguard and one of them escorted her to the toilet where he bring out her phone and began to place a call on Annabelle's phone.

•HOT VILLA•

Annabelle and Shalom are still on the climax of enjoyment as they are still having s£x.

Annabelle was the one on top sucking Shalom and playing with her Cl!toris.

Then the phone rang for the first time but none of them was even bothered to look as Annabelle inserted her two fingers in her mouth wetting them before slowly pushing it inside Shalom's hole.

"Owwww" Shalom moaned out softly as she's loving the pressure, she licked up her lips.

Then another call came up in their phones and Annabelle decided to pick up the call just to see that it was Valley.

She cut off the call and put her phone on silent then threw it aside, actually Shalom didn't notice the call because she's the one in pressure love.

If she did knew that it was a call from their colleague she could have persuaded Annabelle to pick up the call but unfortunately.

The call rang several times but wasn't picked them the calm seized from coming.

It was Sandra's phone that rang the next, but Sandra was sleeping with Silva on the bed.

They both fell on deep sleep after making passionate love, their phone rang severally but wasn't picked.

And so as Silva's phone began ringing, and it was all the same, no one to pick up the call and all these calls are from Valley.

•Mr. Zero's Home•

Valley is already breathing heavily inside the toilet, it was more like she's getting suffocated.

She just doesn't know what to call these feeling anymore.

"Why the hell is no one picking up my call?" Valley muttered as she's heating her phone on her hand shaking in fear, walking up and down the toilet.

This is the reason why Jenifer is the best, she knows that these Job is a risky one so she's always available for them, whenever she's not around, things always doesn't seem not to be easy but they are not related to this current issue.

It was all money issues then which is why she kept her debit card for them this time around before setting out on her travel.

While roaming around the toilet, thinking of what to do Valley remembered that she can still call Janifer and report to her, maybe there's a way Janifer will help.

She placed her call, Without a waste of time Janifer picked up her call but sadly they couldn't hear each other.

Janifer is at somewhere busy but as soon as the call cut off Janifer texted her 'I will call you soon'

But it was more like she's out of time as all the light inside the house went off immediately and started displaying darkblue, you can't see clearly.

And then they are already knocking on the door for her.

"Am sorry Ivy, at least, you are fated to die soon!" Valley said and actually used the window to escape put of the building and began making her escape with her leg.