Episode 2

"And I have something that can make you wiser" Annabelle said while Janifer was only smiling, not knowing what's behind it.

"Here, you should drink" Annabelle said as Janifer opened her mouth then she poured the drink inside her mouth.

"Hmm, that's tasty" Janifer said as she tried to kiss Annabelle again but Annabelle shifted her face backwards.

During this moment, all the smiles in Annabelle's face was seized.

"Are you okay? what's wrong?" Janifer asked noticing how she was acting up and suddenly Janifer started coughing.

"Are you okay? let me get you some water" Annabelle said pretending to be innocent as the cough was becoming so serious.

So Annabelle left the room and ran downstairs.

•SHALOM AND CLIENTS•

So she has just finished the having s£x with these four young men and felt that they are satisfied.

Shalom stepped down from the bed as she was so exhausted, she put on her paΩts but was immediately interrupted by one of them.

"What are you doing?" The one which was still stroking his d!ck said go her.

"What do you think am doing?" She said as she tried to put on her skirt.

"We paid you for this!" He yelled at her and quickly grabbed her to himself and she attempted to scream but he covered her mouth with his hand, during this process the other men were just chuckling at Shalom.

"We paid thousands of dollars, so what are you expecting hmm?" He whispered to her ear as he tore her paΩt immediately and inserted his d!ck deep down her hole.

Shalom was trying to get herself out of his grip but couldn't till she relaxed, they believed it was she that just relaxed herself.

So the guy began to fvck her freely by grabbing her bμttock as her pvssy hole is already becoming reddish but he still don't care
as he slowly pulled out his d!ck and slowly put it back and continue enjoying himself.

Then another one approached and was ready to put his d!ck in her mouth but then noticed that she has lost consciousness.

"Kelvin stop! she's dead" He said to the one who was busy licking her pvssy and so Kelvin stopped and moved backwards and they noticed that she's no longer moving or moaning, then they all began to look each other with a facial expression that expresses the tension in their body that moment.

•HOT VILLA•

So just immediately Annabelle was stepping down from the stairs to get water for Janifer like she lied, she met Ivy running up the stairs.

"Where is Janifer?" Ivy asked as she noticed that Annabelle was having a kind of ulterior motive.

"Janifer? oh... she's upstairs" Annabelle responded as she quickly ran downstairs, immediately she was stepping down from the stairs she paused.

And looks at Ivy who was already staring at her wondering what could have gone wrong with her.

"Please, Janifer don't want to be disturbed, she is having her rest" Annabelle said to Ivy.

"Having her rest? what are you saying? we both are having somewhere we need to be right now, our clients are waiting for us" Ivy said as she slowly walked down from the upper stairs.

"And Just like always, you and I do know that whenever a work concerns Janifer, we are talking about thousands of dollars, and Janifer doesn't joke with that, so how come she's having her rest now?" Ivy asked as Annabelle gives out a little smile.

"Well, I have delivered the message she want me to deliver to you, she need rest now and she doesn't want to be disturbed" Annabelle responded as Ivy was still suspectedly looking at her.

"Annabelle is Janifer okay?" Ivy asked.

Annabelle nodded at her. "Yes of course, she's good, she's just stressed a little bit" Annabelle responded while Ivy gazed at her for a few seconds and then walked down from the stairs and walked away.

At this moment Annabelle knew that she's in deep trouble, Ivy has already noticed her behavior and would highly point her out as soon as they discovered that Janifer is already dead.

At this moment she needs to go any mile it takes in other to protect her interest and after thinking about what to do.

She didn't see any other way but to poison Ivy too, since she's the only one that will suspect her.

"That's a good one, once I get rid of Ivy then I am free, there is no one else to suspect me, after all she's just a dying girl, she has no future, am only going to shorten that little time she has to live" Annabelle made up her mind and then quickly headed straight to her room to get a juice and do her job.

She got the juice and added the necessary poison substance on it and quickly headed to Ivy's room but getting there she was not inside.

Then she headed straight to the living room where she met Silva sitting all alone watching movie.

"Silva did you see Ivy?" Annabelle asked as Silva nodded her head.

"Yeah, they left the house few minutes ago" Silva responded while Annabelle gazed at her in surprise, wondering who else attached to Ivy made it they.

"They?" Annabelle asked making Silva to respond almost in a rude way.

"Yes, with Sandra, they left for work" Silva responded and so Annabelle breathes out in a sigh of relief.

She was almost not herself anymore as she thought that it was the same Janifer which she poisoned left with Sandra.

But at the same time, she's still not safe, Ivy is out there and when they come back and still discover that Janifer has been poisoned she will still be the one to be suspected by Ivy.

At this moment she began to battle with thoughts in her head while carrying the juice on her hand.

Then she felt a hand trying to take the cup of juice away from her, she grabbed it tight.

And it was no one but Silva. "Annabelle are you okay? what are you thinking" She said still grabbing the juice.

"Nothing, just get your hand off the juice" Annabelle said and then she remembered that this is her easiest escape.

Sandra and Ivy is not at home, she has already poisoned Janifer, so the only person remaining is Valley, if she can get rid of Valley and Silva.

Then she can easily steal the documents of the house and Janifer's bank accounts and properties and ran away before all others come back.

"Where is Valley?" Annabelle asked while Silva pointed towards Valley's room.

"She's sleeping" Silva said and that even made it more easier for Annabelle to escape, it is just to poison Silva and then take the necessary things and ran away.

"Yes, I must do this, after she rejected me and went for Sandra" Annabelle muttered in her mind.

"Alright take your juice, since you don't wanna give me, I will get some myself" Silva said as she left the cup for Annabelle looking so upset.

"Oh am sorry, you can have it" Annabelle said as she rushed Silva and handed over the cup to her but she refused.

"Don't worry I can get mine" Silva responded as she is already closed to the refrigerator, she took hers but kept it on top of the refrigerator and walked away.

"Don't drink mine, am coming!" Silva said and left the parlor but Annabelle happily changed the cup and kept hers for Silva because the cup are exactly the same.

In other for Silva not to suspect her, Annabelle immediately drank the juice on Silva's cup then went to sit on the couch and began to watch movie while waiting for Silva.

But suddenly she started feeling strange in her stomach, she can't quite tell what's going on.