Episode 1

"Valley look at the way those guys are looking at us? are you thinking what am thinking?" Shalom said to Valley as they were both sitting close to each other at the club.

The heavy music was sounding heavily and people were dancing, so as the stripers also, Valley and Shalom was supposed to be among but they just decide to be silent.

They are very young girls of 20yrs, they have black hair and an acquired shape they spent millions on.

"Excuse me Shalom, what exactly are you thinking? we are going home! I told you!" Valley responded as she stand up from her sit and picked up her hand bag and as well Shalom joined her.

But immediately they were getting up from their seat one of those four guys dressed in black stood up and stood on their way out.

They silently approached him and halted as they gazes at each other, the reaming three boys were looking at them and was smiling, it all seems so fishy.

"Going home so early?" The guy asked while Shalom nodded at him.

"Yes of course, could you please do us a favour and stay out of our way?" Shalom responded to him.

"Oh, of course you can go but we are ready to give you twenty thousand dollars to make you change your mind and follow us home" The guy said to Shalom.

"Wow that's..." Valley was still saying but the guy interrupted her.

"Not talking to you dear! am talking to this splendid lady" The guy said as he walks around Shalom looking at her figures.

"Okay then, I will agree to go with you but you will have to pay first" Shalom responded.

"Not with me, it's the four of us, me and those guys over there" The guy responded pointing at the other guys who waved at him on the process.

"You can't be serious, if it has to be the four of you then you are giving me nothing less than hundred thousand, nothing less than that, four of you can't have me on the bed just for a token" Shalom responded while the guy smiled at her.

"Deal accepted, just call your account number, you will have your pay" The guy responded.

"Shalom this is madness! four people!? besides this doesn't seems to be real! they are up to something" Valley said but Shalom simply thought that she's jealous of her.

"Valley just go home and wait for me, I will be back soon" Shalom responded and the guy hold her hand and took her away.

             •HOT VILLA•

The hot villa is the home to all the workers who belongs to Jennifer's s£x team.

It's a very nice compound built so well, filled up with hot girls, so usually cars stops there and picks up their type and go home with her to have a nice time.

Inside the house was Ivy, Sandra, Annabelle, Valley and their most loved one Silva.

Silva is a little girl of 16yrs, very young and cute, she's always on Sandra's arms as they both have agreed to be dating each other.

They are lovers, though everyone of them have wanted her but she has chosen to be with Sandra who she felt was the right person for her, they are lesbians, though not when it comes to their work, she is of course, prostitution.

So while Silva was lying on Sandra's laps as Sandra was helping her to arrange her hair for her, others were busy operating their phones.

Chatting up with customers and booking location untill the young billionaire madam of 22yrs old stepped, which is of course Jennifer.