Episode 4

•HOT VILLA•

Sandra stepped in, As well as valley then the one that shocked her the most is Janifer who walked straight to her as her heart is beating double.

"J..." Annabelle wanted to say something out of guilty, she wanted to start apologizing but was immediately interrupted by Janifer's kiss.

Janifer grabbed her closer and gave her a deep kiss making Annabelle to gaze at her in shock.

"You were about to say something?" Janifer asked Annabelle.

Annabelle denied as she waves her head and at the same time gazing at Janifer in surprise, she's short of words.

"Why are you staring at me in that manner?" Janifer asked her and as she was about to say something but Janifer interrupted.

"Of course I know why you are being upset, because I didn't let you know before leaving the house, am sorry about that okay?" Janifer said as she kissed Annabel softly on her cheeks again.

"Can we keep that aside for now, we have a matter at hand" Ivy interrupted them as Janifer smiled softly and then approached Shalom and sat besides her.

Annabelle too came to seat besides her, but Annabelle's mind is not at rest.

She's feeling like something fishy is going on because she is sure that she poisoned Janifer, so how come Janifer is alive? isn't that wonderful?

"Shalom, so before you can start telling us why those guys were after your life, I should have my debit cards" Janifer said and shalom quickly inserted her hand into her pouch and bring out about five debit cards.

"I remember giving you three, so how come they are now five?" Janifer asked as Shalom smirks.

"Why do you think those guys are after me then? I stole from them" Shalom responded while every other person gazes at themselves in amazement.

"Not only this" She said as she brings out some phones from the bag too as Ivy claps for her.

"Wow, that's so brave of you, that's the mission I am actually planning to go with Valley tonight" Ivy said leaving others looking at her.

"Yeah, there is this young bastard billionaire that have booked me up, I have already planned at go see him with Valley" Ivy said as Annabelle interrupted with cough as she began to feel among again.

"How did you plan to ste.al from him?" Annabelle asked Ivy.

"I have seen him before, he is so careless and I believe that there is no way we will come back here without a briefcase filled with money" Ivy said and then Janifer interrupted.

"Are you talking about Mr. Zero?" Janifer asked as Ivy gazes at her in shock.

"How do you know him? have you met him before?" Ivy asked Janifer who did nothing but gives out a little smile.

"I would advice you not to go, that man acts so strange and he behaves strangely" Janifer said while Ivy yawned.

"There is a very important treasure in every strange mission, am going, after all am a dying girl" Ivy responded and left the parlor making the rest to gaze at each other.

"Alright, let me have the cards, all of the cards" Janifer said to Shalom who changed her facial expression to become an annoyed one.

"All of them...? but...? I hustled for this two?" Shalom said but Janifer was still stretching her hand silently, then Shalom have no other option that to give her, she's the boss after all.

"I should check how valuable these cards are and then I will know what to do in your own case" Janifer said abd left the room to her room while the others began to gist together.