Episode 9

•HOT VILLA•

It's already a midnight, but beautiful Hot Villa is just a paradise, Janifer really spent alot building this home.

So the main building was shinning boldly as the door was angrily pushed open, then Ivy stepped out.

Just stepping out of the house in the aim of walking away as ordered by Annabelle, she saw Janifer's car as it ran into the compound and halted slowly.

Then Janifer stepped out of the car with her hand pouch but was staring at Ivy, know you so well that her posture doesn't stand well enough to prove that she's okay.

Although Janifer's cousin, Mitchell stepped out from the car too looking at Ivy as well and as well admiring the amazing compound but was more distracted by Ivy.

"Who's she?" Mitchell asked Janifer who ignored her and approached Ivy seeing the blo.od on her face.

"Oh my gosh! Ivy are you okay, what happened to you?" Janifer asked but Ivy seized to talk, she was just silent looking at nothing.

"Alright, let's go inside and talk about it, where are the others?" Janifer asked as she grabs Ivy's hand as they both began to walk inside while Ivy began to shed tears.

Janifer opened the door and let her in then looked back just to see that Mitchell was still looking without advancing.

"And what are you still doing over there? come on!" Janifer said to her and she quickly carried her bag along and entered inside the house.

When they entered Annabelle rushed her and wanted to hug her but Janifer stopped her from hugging.

Janifer has already stirred around and discover that no one is in good mood but they're happy to see her though.

But she still know that whatever it is that happened, it must be Annabelle's fault, this is someone she know.

Mitchell was looking at all of them in shock, she can't just understand what's going on, she's confused.

"Come on Mitchell, let me show you to your room" Janifer said know you so well that they can't have discussion in Mitchell's present for now.

So Mitchell followed her then she took her to a nice beautiful room, everything she ever wanted is inside the room, the freezer was filled with drinks, fruits and so many things she could imagine.

Most of the parts were made with gold but even with all this Mitchell isn't okay, she's feeling strange about the things she's seeing, she ain't just getting along at all.

"So Mitchell, here is your room, you can always talk to me if you need any other thing, you have everything you need in here, okay?" Janifer said and Mitchell nodded her head.

"Now! you should stay in here and wait for me, don't come out! understand?" Janifer requested while Mitchell silently stares at her for a few seconds before nodding her head.

"Good!" Jennifer said and then left the room, while Mitchell begin to meditate.

"Whys does everything in here seem so strange to me?" She said as she began to look at the pictures on the wall, the kind of pictures Janifer is taking.

"I don't understand, why does she have to put such pictures all over the house?" Mitchell said as she slowly stand up from the bed and began to look around till her eyes met the door.

She remember being warned heavily by Jennifer not to step out of the room why are the same time she wants to know what's going on between two scales.

Those strange girls she met outside so she slowly open the door and gently headed back to the living room where she can hear them clearly and see them too.

"So Valley is dead because of your selfishness! I want tell you that you have the right to send away any of my workers?" Mitchell saw Janifer yelling but she doesn't know the exact person she's talking to boys she come down listening to what they are saying.

Infact, she's overwhelmed with fear hearing death from Janifer, she felt lost in paradise.

"Yes, I take full responsibility for all the blames! but I cannot be blamed alone, Ivy was too ambitious! she disobeyed you! she went even after you told her not to! all the blame goes to her first!" Annabelle said looking so angered as Janifer steps closer to her face.

"You dare speak to me in that manner? you expelled from our midst, with nothing accept how you came!" Janifer yelled at Annabelle who knees down immediately and began to plead.

She knows of course that she came with nothing, she was homeless when Janifer took her in and loved her whole heartedly but it's all of a sudden she's now trying to overtake her shadow.

"Please, take her out of my face!" Janifer said with tears in her eyes while Ivy grabbed Annabelle and pushed her out of the house and locked the door against her.

Then Janifer cleaned up her tears, she loved Annabelle I have given her so many chances to change but she's becoming worse by the day, she have no other option.

Janifer cleaned up her tears then gazed at Ivy. "Ivy I am very sorry, but Annabelle was right, but it wasn't just all about you, it was all of us that contributed to this, Valley called me too but I couldn't pick up, it was a noisy area, I promised to get back to her"

"And I did but perhaps it was already too late because she was no longer picking my calls but how can we get her cor.pse?" Janifer asked as Ivy waves her head.

"We can't" Ivy responded folding her arms.

"Why?" Janifer asked.

"Because I kil.led Mr. Zero, took his money and ran away, his men will be looking for us by now" Ivy responded while Janifer turns her gaze to the floor for a little while then looked back at Ivy and as well the others who was silently looking.

"So what are we all supposed to do?" Janifer asked as Ivy approached one of the brief case and took it and handed it over to Janifer.

"The two briefcase is filled with money, alot of money, I just want you to give me my share from it then with your blessings, am leaving here tomorrow, I have gotten what I wanted" Ivy said as line of tears dropped down from her eyes.

"As you all know, I have a very few days left on this earth, it can be now, tomorrow or next, I want to spend the rest of my days here on earth living a meaningful life" Ivy said then Janifer approached her and kissed her then hugs her so tightly.

"You have made a very nice decisions, about the money? they are all yours, you worked hard for it, you should take it" Janifer said as Ivy smiled a little bit at her, showed her thankful she is and then left to her room where she will sleep and wait for tomorrow morning.

However Annabelle was still sitting outside the house in tears when he noticed that someone jumped out of the through the window, she heard the footsteps and wondered.

When she went to check, it was Mitchell trying to run away because she can't bear what she heard and instead of Annabelle to use this opportunity to return her back at least gain Janifer's trust again, she decided to take advantage of it.

She intents to kid.nap her and then use her to take a lot of money from Janifer.

"There's no need to be afraid, your sister is s£.x worker and I know you don't want to be part of it! I can help you get back to your parents" Annabelle whispered to Mitchell who was trying to hide from her.

But with that statement of hers, Mitch easily believed and her and ran to her.

"You, will?" Mitchell asked as Annabelle nods.

"Of course, come with me" Annabelle said as she turned and gives out a secret deadly smile while Mitchel ran after her.