Episode 7

•Mr. Zero's Home•

"Wow, you are so sweet, oowss, I love this!" Mr. Zero keep moa.ning as he grabs Ivy tightly on her ass fuck.!ng the hell out of her pus.$y hole.

Ivy was crying bitterly as her tears is already soaking the bed.

Then Mr. Zero slowly pulls out his di.ck from her hole and used his to hit her a.ss then slowly pushed it back.

"Owwch!" Ivy moaned out in pain not in pressure, since she is no longer enjoying it.

Mr. Zero didn't care about though as kept on increasing his speed.

As Ivy was feeling just so much pain she felt that she's grabbing something on her hand and out of anger she angrily stand up the bed and used it on Mr. Zero.

"Aah..." she tried to scream but then covered her mouth with her hands because she has just endangered her life the most.

"I used it on him...? no! I didn't do it!" Ivy said as she rushed down from the bed and went to sit on the floor closed to the door shedding tears.

While Mr. Zero smiled even upon the bloo.d that was spilling out of his neck where Ivy stabbed him on.

After a few seconds of smile he fell down and di.ed, Ivy couldn't believe her eyes, she just killed someone.

Actually she didn't know that it was her that it was a dagger that she was grabbing, but afterall it is good though.

But that dagger belongs to Mr. Zero and it was for her, that's the dagg.er Mr Zero wasn't to use and slau.ghter her but he has fallen to his own blade.

But that's not what matters now, what really matters now is how Ivy is going to escape from this place.

Mr. Zero has guards all over the house but still yet something must be done.

Ivy has always trusted herself and she knows what she can do, afterall she is all alone now she doesn't have to bother about anymore.

If she can't let her escape very well then she can really get away but how possible? of course it's impossible, there is now she can escape from this house.

•Restaurant•

Annabelle is out here all alone chilling and eating expensive things.

She has her drink on the table, the most expensive one here is what she has on the table and as well eating her well prepared yummy chicken.

Then she picked up her phone and dialled a number, she's calling no one but Silva, she always have a crush on Silva.

She have tried severally to forget about her but she can't, she really wants to have Silva on her bed the say way she had Shalom, so she thinks this is a golden moment for her to get what she has been craving for me.

"Hello, please Annabelle where exactly are you?" Silva's voice sounded immediately she picked the call.

"Hello my darling, I am out here at the street chilling all alone but you can come join me if you don't mind, but what you should have in mind while coming is that all bills is on me, you can order whatever..." Annabelle words to say and then was heavily interrupted by Sandra.

"What's wrong with you Annabelle!! we have a very serious issue right here and you are there feeling relax? come on we need to do something about Valley and Ivy" Sandra's voice sounded purely indicating her angered she is.

"Oh...kay, I can see that you guys are in a very serious discussion and I am sorry to disturb" Annabelle said and immediately caught off the call and continue with her meal.

While she was sitting all alone enjoying herself a young boy came into the restaurant and headed straight to her and sat along her table.

Annabelle seized from operating her phone and started gazing at the young charming mam in her front.

"Hello, hope I am not disturbing your peace" The guy said with a cute smile as Annabelle waves her head.

"No, not at all, you are not" Annabelle responded with smiles then the guy nodded his head and brought his hand forward for a handshake.

"Am Kelvin" he said with smiles and Annabelle accepted his handshake softly in style.

"Am Annabelle" She responded.

"Wow, what a lovely name, and please can I know you better?" Kelvin asked and Annabelle nodded at him.

"Yes of course" Annabelle responded.

"Okay, do you live around this neighbourhood?" Kelvin asked while Annabelle skipped her mouth a little bit before speaking out.

"No, am actually new in this town, I came to see a friend and I will be returning back soon to my residence" Annabelle responded while Kelvin nodded at him.

"Wow, that's nice, so where exactly do you reside?" Kelvin asked.

"Umm, Texas, that's where I live" Annabelle responded.

"Wow, so what sort of work do you do there, am an engineer by the way" Kelvin said touching his chest.

"Engineer, wow, such a lovely job, me...? ummm... just an a hair dresser, I make hairs in my saloon" Annabelle responded as Kelvin smiles a little bit at her.

"Come on, what are you saying? hairdresser is not an ordinary, in fact no job is an ordinary no hard-working job is an ordinary" Kelvin responded as the both of them smiles a little as it seems that they are getting along with it.

"So... have you paid for your bills?" Kelvin asked as Annabelle waves her head and she was about to say something but was interrupted by Kelvin.

"Don't worry about it, all bills on me" Kelvin said leaving Annabelle smiling so happy at him.

"Wow, thank you very much, I really appreciate" Annabelle said with gratitude.

"It's fine, but I hope I can have your number?" Kelvin requested.

"Yes of course" Annabelle responded as Kelvin picked his phone immediately while she calls the number for him.

•HOT VILLA•

Sandra, Silva and Shalom are still at home thinking of what to do, they have tried calling Janifer but Jennifer's number is no longer available.

"What are we going to do now! come on time is going! we are running out of time" Silva said looking so bothered.

"Actually, am tired, Annabelle is in charge, there's no how we can make any positive move without her being present, she got all the connections passed to her by Janifer" Sandra in weakened as she sat gently on the couch.

"Am tired too by" Shalom said as she sat down on the couch too while Silva rested her body on the wall and they were all lost in thought.

Just in the door was pushed open as Ivy fell on the floor immediately she ran in with two brief case on her hand but at the same time bleeding all over her face.