Episode 13

•Hot Villa•

•Early Morning•

It's a new day, Jennifer was still on the bed having her sleep, though she's supposed to have been wake but she just felt weak and tired as she rolled around and continues her sleeping.

"Janifer! Janifer!" voice started calling on her as soon as she began to hear a knock on her door.

She slowly stepped down from the bed and cleaned her sleepy eyes, Shalom of course owns the voice.

"Janifer! are you in there?" Shalom's voice came up again sounding so hurried and uncomfortable.

"Yeah? who's that please" Janifer responded with a weak voice.

"Please you need to come and see this, it's Ivy" Shalom said then Janifer kept silent looking at the floor.

She knew what it is all about, Ivy is leaving today, and of course everyone is going to miss her, she has no enemy among them apart from Annabelle who made it obvious.

So Janifer slowly approached her door and opened it just to see tears in Shalom's eyes, then she breathes out heavily.

"Of course I know, we are all going to miss her, where is she?" Janifer said as she heads straight to living room but was interrupted by Shalom.

"That's not the issue, because she is inside her room" Shalom responded while Janifer gazes at her in surprise, not really understanding what she's trying to say.

"Inside her room? I don't get it she's no longer travel...." Janifer was still saying when her mind alarted her then she paused.

"Excuse me!" She said as she ran to Ivy's room immediately, getting there she pushed the door opened.

Just to see that everyone else inside the room crying, Annabelle too was crying, only Mitchell was silently watching while standing at the corner.

Though no one can expect her to cry because she's not familiar with Ivy nor anyone of them apart from Jenifer.

"What's going on here?" Janifer said then sighted Ivy lying on the bed.

"No, no, no, please don't tell me it is what I am thinking" Jenifer muttered with already cracked teary voice as she approached Ivy on the bed and touched her just to notice that she's gone.

Janifer's heart almost ran away from her as she slowly sat besides Ivy as tears began to run out of her eyes.

She opened her mouth to say something but tears couldn't let her then she found herself crying like a baby.

That's it, the truth is that everyone of them knows that this day will come but still none can say they missed her less.

She's a great friend to all of them, that friend who is ready to sacrifice her life for others, she's the only one among them that none of them could ever be like.

"Leave us please! just give me space" Janifer managed to say to the others and everyone of them left the room.

"Close the door" Janifer said to Mitchell who was the last person that was about to walk away.

Mitchell stared at her for a few seconds and did as she said, then Janifer sat closer to Ivy's cor.pse.

"What can I do for you my friend, of course I know what I must do" Janifer said as she swallows her saliva.

"Me, you, Shalom and everyone else us know that a day like this will come but will never expected it so soon, you couldn't have left us now! huh?"

"Why exactly does it have to be now that you have chosen to go out there to live a normal life, doing something meaningful to your family, why?" Janifer said as tears keep running down from her eyes, then she wiped her tears.

"I remember when I met you! it was because of you that i got to this stage! I couldn't have done it without you, and finally you made it and death then did his part" Janifer said then kneel down.

"Wherever you are now, I hope you can find peace, this world was never good to you, we your friends didn't try our best either but I hope to meet you in the afterwards"

"How I wish I could meet anyone like you ever again in my life, your dream is what I must complete, I promise you that" Janifer said then get back to her feet.

"I promise that I will find your family like you have wanted to, I will give them the money you made, I will tell your mum about this brave soul she gave birth to, that is all I can do for you my friend" Janifer said then climbed the bed and sat on it.

Then slowly lie on it crying so bitterly, "I can do more than that also but could you tell me what it is? of course you can't, of course....! you can't!" Janifer shouted as she began to cry heavily.

•Annabell's Room•

First game, completed, wow that's an amazing performance.

"Though, I felt sorry for her too, she wants helped my life but the truth is that she's dying, she's a dying girl" Annabelle said as she opened her refrigerator and brought some wine which she poured in a cup and handed it over to Mitchell.

Mitchell collected but acting so strange, it was more like her mind his seriously judging her about this.

"I can see that there is so much worried written all over your face, don't have to worry about anything, she's going to di.e soon after all" Annabelle encouraged Mitchell and she take her own cup of wine also.

"Now, what you should be bothered about now is our next step" Annabelle said as she sat closer to Mitchell and emptied her cup of wine in one turn.

"Whatever we are doing now, we should be fast at it, I'm from now on you don't have to become to my room like this again so that we won't be suspected"

"Whatever game we are playing now, is going to be dangerous and if you don't use your number 6, you won't make it, now drink for our first win" Annabelle said and kissed Mitchell softly on her lips.

Then Mitchell smiled saying nothing as she slowly sips her wine.