Episode 14

•Hot Villa•

Annabelle was inside her room operating her phone happily as she has won hear first mission.

She can see that the way it's going, it's obvious that it will become a very easy mission with the help of Mitchell.

Look how no one suspected her at all even though Mitchell told her that Sandra saw her leaving the room but she wasn't suspected.

The real truth is that if it were to be her, it will be obvious to everyone already.

So Annabelle is happily ready to become the latest billionaire in town as soon as Mitchell completes mission two.

Suddenly her door was pushed open and it was Mitchell who gently stepped in.

"Come on Mitchell, I have told you to stop coming to my room already! they will suspect us, and look the way you entered" Annabelle said as she stepped down from the bed and went to close the door by herself.

"You didn't knock and you didn't even attempt to close it back... but that's by the way" Annabelle said as she approaches Mitchell and placed her hands on her cheeks.

"What brought you here? you must be bored right?" Annabelle asked but Mitchell kept silent at her just like she normally do.

Then Annabelle kissed her on softly on her lips, and tried to engage herself in a deep kiss with Mitchell but Mitchell pushed her away.

"Stop it please" Mitchell said pushing Annabelle backwards then Annabelle took in a heavy breath and slowly sat on her bed.

"Am sorry about that, but... why are you here?" Annabelle asked with a calmed and normal voice.

"I came to know why you didn't tell me that the girl mean everything to my sister" Mitchell asked leaving Annabelle startled.

"I don't understand, which girl?" Annabelle asked as Mitchell shrugs her shoulders.

"Which girl? Ivy of course?" Mitchell said as Annabelle widens her eyes.

"Yes of course, she meant everything to Janifer, that's one thing you didn't let me know, look at Janifer since yesterday"

"She hasn't been herself, she's totally down trying to gain her own strength! you didn't tell me Janifer loved her like that, not just her but everyone else" Mitchell said as she folds her arms.

Then Annabelle took in a heavy breath as she slowly get up from her bed knowing so well that Mitchell's conscience has started hitting her heart again.

"Mitchell you have to calm down first of all, they might hear you, but talking about your sister..." Annabelle said as she swallowed her saliva and lowered her voice.

Then approached very closer to Mitchell. "Why do you have to care about her health? tell me? if she's not okay then that's a win for us because it will make it more easier for us to get what we want and disappear" Annabelle said while Mitchell was silently looking at her.

"About Valley, she's a dy.ing girl can't you understand Mitchell, stop thinking about that okay?" Annabelle said while Mitchell smiled painfully.

"Listening to everything you said is like putting my head inside fire and you are simply the fire burning me up! what kind of a human are you!!!" Mitchell shouted with a very loud voice which made Annabelle to quickly cover her mouth.

"Calm down please!" Annabelle interrupted her.

"Do you really want me to...? answer me! are you sure you want me to? you have no human sympathy, you lack conscience" Mitchell yelled at Annabelle with tears on her eyes.

"Mitchell believe me, you are too young to understand what am trying to do for you, I swear you will thank me later on" Annabelle responded while Mitchell covered her eyes as she began to shed tears roaming up and down the room.

"Mitchell please you have to be strong! we are talking about becoming a billionaire and we have just thing left to do, calm down let's complete it okay?" Annabelle said as she tried to touch Mitchell.

"Get your hands off me!" Mitchell yelled at her then Annabelle felt so weak as she doesn't know what else to say to keep motivating Mitchell.

"Alright what do you want me to say?" Annabelle requested with a low voice as she widens her hands.

"I want you to say nothing because I am already tired of this! we are just beginning the game and one person is down already, I don't know how many more who will! so am tired and"

"Am going to tell Janifer everything that happened" Mitchell threatened as Annabelle quickly goes down on her knees.

"Please Mitchell am begging you, if not for the sake of myself but for yourself, to drag yourself out of Janifer's shadow and to become rich, please keep shut" Annabelle pleads with her palms together.

"Tell no one, don't ruin this for us when we are already winning, we have just one more thing to do and we are done, if you don't wanna do it, it's fine, I will finish the job myself but please am begging you" Annabelle said while Mitchell wa es her head.

"If you ask me I will say that this is obviously the end for you, you are too ambitious that's why everyone of them seems richer than you, because instead of working for yours you are steadily there, eying someone else's" Mitchell said as Annabelle smiled and looks down then slowly get back to her feet.

"Now I understand, so Janifer has finally gotten into your head to convince you to become like her? to work for yours right? isn't that what you call it?" Annabelle asked as Mitchell waves her head.

"Who said so? am going home after I tell her, am not going to be like her neither will I continue with you in your evil plans" Mitchell said while Annabelle paused looking at Mitchell.

"This a mistake you will live to regret am telling you, how would your life be over there, you didn't hear Janifer saying that she will take away everything she has given you?" Annabelle asked while Mitchell waves her head.

"I did but I don't believe her, she's just trying to put pressure on me, she won't do that" Mitchell responded.

"Because that's what you thought? like seriously? you believed that after you confessed to her she will....? I know what you are thinking but believe me, we all inside here have done something very horrible that even the ears are forbidden to hear, taking things away from you is not just a case to Janifer" Annabelle said but then Mitchell turned and silently began to walk away.

"Please while confessing don't try to include me at all" Annabelle said as Mitchell paused and gazes at her in confusion.

"I don't understand, you made me do it! we are in this together! you being here is simply a life thr.eat to all of them and confessing without mentioning your name isn't a confession!" Mitchell said and that was when Annabelle knew that Mitchell meant every bit of her word.

"Mitchell, please, if you tell them, they will send me away, I have no where to go, I have no one to run to..." Annabelle was still saying but Mitchell interrupted.

"Then you could have stayed humble to the person that gave you a home" Mitchell interrupted and walked away and Annabelle knew that she's in big trouble right now.