Episode 3

•HOT VILLA•

In other for Silva not to suspect her, Annabelle immediately drank the juice on Silva's cup then went to sit on the couch and began to watch movie while waiting for Silva.

But suddenly she started feeling strange in her stomach, she can't quite tell what's going on.

"What...? what's going on with my stomach?" Annabelle muttered as she is becoming so afraid that she has been poisoned by Silva.

Silva who went to urinate arrived back into the parlor but headed straight to the cup of juice which she kept on the freezer and picked it up.

She was about to about to drink it but was interrupted by Annabelle's moan.

"Silva you poisoned my drink?" Annabelle said leaving Silva looking at her in surprise.

"Poison? how do you mean?" Silva responded and approached her.

Silva was even surprise of Annabelle's strange reaction.

Though immediately Silva made her statement Annabelle was no longer feeling any pain it her stomach.

She discovered that it was just her imagination, so she paused looking at Silva who was looking at her as well but with a strange facial expression.

"Annabelle are you alright?" Silva asked then Annabelle faked a smile.

"Of course I am fine, come on am just trying to scare you, am okay!" Annabelle said giving out her steady fake smile but Silva was still suspectedly staring at her.

"Stop staring at me in that manner, I just said that I am fine!" Annabelle responded again as she stand up from her sit widening her hand excitedly and as well hoping that Silva will drink the juice.

Then Silva silently returned to the refrigerator and kept the cup of juice back without attempting to drink it.

"What...? are you not drinking anymore?" Annabelle asked as she rushed her and block her way.

"No, you have made me loose my appetite,  not interested in drinking it anymore" Silva responded as Annabelle fake a file then picked up the cup of juice by herself.

"Come on, come on! am so sorry my darling" She said as she kisses Silva's cheeks then tried to feed her the juice.

"I told you not to worry! I just told you that am fine!" Silva yelled at her but it was more like Annabelle was forcing her to drink it and on the process Silva ended up hitting the cup away from Annabelle's hand.

The cup fell on the floor and broke into pieces, this annoyed Annabelle very much.

"Look what you have done!" Annabelle yelled at her.

"I told you am not interested!" Silva yelled at her and angrily left the parlor.

Annabelle was so pained because she know that she needs to get rid of Silva in other for her mission to become successful.

And as it appears right now, her plan had failed already so she needs to think of something better because she's running out of time.

She needs to get out of this house before the others will return back.

•Shalom At Work•

So this guy's have already arranged their car, not just that but they have arranged their plan on how they will get ri.d of Shalom's de.ad body.

So Kelvin was the one watching of anyone is coming while Dan was the one that opened the car's back boot for them.

"Alright you both go bring her!" Dan whispered at the other two as they quickly rushed in while Kelvin and Dan waited outside for them.

After a few seconds later they came out without her cor.pse.

"What's going on? where is she?" Dan asked while the other guys waved her head.

"She is not inside, we couldn't find her inside" The guy responded then Kelvin and Dan quickly rushed in to see for themselves.

Immediately they all ran in, Shalom stepped out of the flower tree, corner with her bag but she wasn't dressing properly, anyone who sees her will know that she's on the run.

However, Kelvin and his boy's are still inside arguing with themselves.

"Where could she have gone to?" Dan asked as they started arguing among themselves but then Kelvin interrupted.

"It is alright guys! the good thing is that she isn't dead, we should call John and inform him that the case is settled" Kelvin said but then looked around and couldn't find his phone.

"Where is my phone?!" Kelvin asked and this alerted the others to quickly check on their phone and unfortunately, none of them could find their phones.

"Wow! that pro.stitue has disappeared with our phones! damnit!!" Dan screamed in anger.

"She must not escape! find her!" Kelvin shouted as they all spread out of the house and Kelvin rushed out of the house and saw her running down the street but faraway.

"This way guys!" Kelvin shouted as the others rushed out of the house, they all chased her.

Continuously she was running but wasn't fast enough as they are already catching up with her.

But however Janifer and Sandra is returning back from work as Janifer is being blamed for not meeting up with a client.

This is a man, a billionaire that pays them heavily, the good part is thag he doesn't even last on be.d but pays very well.

So while Sandra was upset with Janifer Ivy is always silent and that is while she was able to sight Shalom running out of a street.

"Wait a minute!! wait!!! I saw Shalom! she's not looking okay!" Ivy shouted as Janifer halted her car immediately.

"Where is she?" Janifer asked as they were all looking around.

"Just move backwards to the last street we passed" Ivy instructed while Janifer did just as she ordered.

Just arriving at the street, Shalom almost ran into the car as they quickly opened the door for her then she entered but they were waiting for the other guys as well, wondering why they are after her.

"What the hell!! go! go!" Shalom screamed and Kelvin was just a little bit away when Janifer moved the car as Kelvin caught the air instead as he fell on the floor.

Then he quickly get back to his feet. "Damn it! they got away!!" Kelvin yelled out in anger.

•HOT VILLA•

So Annabelle was still so bothered thinking of how she will get the hell out of the house and at this moment, Silva is sleeping and so as Valley.

She can go ahead and steal the house documents.

That's how she made up her mind after several thoughts, she headed up to Janifer's room where she gave her the poi.s.on to drink and as well where all the documents she needed is stored.

But however Annabelle was so shocked when she stepped into the room just go discover that Janifer is not inside.

There wasn't even any single sign that Janifer is hurt in anyway.

Annabelle became so surprised, she checked into the toilet and bathroom, she was not in there, she became so surprised as she began to panic.

"Does that mean that someone has already stepped in here? I should see Silva right away" Annabelle said in her mind as she headed down stairs to see Silva in her room but just stepping down the door of the parlor opened as Shalom stepped into the room and fell on the couch in relief as she is already too tired.

Sandra stepped in, As well as valley then the one that shocked her the most is Janifer who walked straight to her as her heart is beating double.