Episode 12

"You have to make your decisions now, you want to go home? and I will take away everything I have given to you and your family, because they all came from this job, or you can stay let's do this together and enjoy the royalties like boss, what's your choice?" Janifer said awaiting for Mitchell's response.

Mitchell was so quiet looking at nothing and she sat on the coach looking so weak, she's full of thought she doesn't know what to say.

It is a very tough decision which she must make an unfortunate there's no third choice for her.

And the truth is that she has to make a decision and she has to be careful because whatever decision she makes right now or definitely affect her future negatively or positively, on wanted or unwanted.

She's stalk in between her thought as she clasp her two hands thinking about it.

"I know it is a very hard decision for you to make and so I'll give you time to think about it" Janifer said then approached her and placed her hand on her cheeks.

"But however it is that you are going to make your decision, I want you to understand that you are not a kid anymore" Janifer said then stood to her feet ready to walk away.

"This is your personal decision to make, think about no once advice, it has nothing to do with them, they are advised you based on the life experience, and unfortunately you can't have the same experience with them"

"So while being ready to let me know about your decision, make sure that whatever decision that comes from you came from your head not your heart" Janifer concluded and left Mitchell at the parlor and went to her room.

Immediately she was leaving Annabelle stepped out of her room and came to seat besides Mitchell.

"A very hard decision I must say, I was once and this your condition before I found myself among them but I must tell you that I never regretted it, but I do so much regretted it" Annabelle said leaving Mitchell startled.

"I don't understand" Mitchell responded.

"Of course you will not understand not until you try to" Annabelle said as she stood from her seat and approached the fridge and took a wine.

Which she poured into two cups and handed one over to Mitchell, Mitchell collected it though she was not drinking it.

Annabelle took a little sip from her cup. "I wasn't smart enough and I wasn't brave enough to be here" Annabelle said.

"Sometimes I feel like I have made the worst mistake of my life, being here serving as s puppet to someone, who thinks that she's everything" Annabelle said referring to Janifer while Mitchell was silently looking at her.

"Moreover, I am happy to be alive though, as you heard of speaking we lost one of our person and this is not the first time it is happening, we have lost many more, it is a very risky job I could wish for no one" Annabelle said while Mitchell looks down in tears.

"What do you want me to do then? if Jennifer is serious about everything she tell me about the consequences of refusing her proposal then me and my family are definitely homeless and poor, what do you want me to do" Mitchell asked while Annabelle seats closer to her and began to talk with a voice barely above whisper.

"You see Mitchell, accepting to be him wasn't really my issue, my problem was that I was blinded for so long, it was recently that I felt that I was in darkness" Annabelle said as she takes another sip from her cup while Mitchell is still trying to understand her preaching.

"Am still not getting what you are saying" Mitchell said to her.

"What am saying is that after witnessing Janifer's account balance, the things she has achieved within these Days of our life working for her, I knew that it's all about game" Annabelle said while Mitchell stares at her in surprise.

"Game...?" Mitchell asked and Annabelle nodded at her.

"Yes, Game, if you can play the game very well trust me you don't have to be a s£.x worker to become rich but you will always be in their midst looking like one of them but you are differently not" Annabelle responded.

"So what point exactly are you trying to make?" Mitchell asked then Annabelle kept her cup of wine on the table.

"Trust me, this job is not for you, it is so risky and it is bad for human kind, your sister is not a go.od person, if she is then why must you become one of us, I have sisters also I feed them without even thinking of bringing them in here," Annabelle said.

"So you mean I should go home, regardless of the consequences" Mitchell asked.

"Nope, I want you to be one of us" Annabelle said as Mitchell gazes at her in confusion.

"Please you are confusing me" Mitchell responded as she us being puzzled.

"Yes I know but right now I can let you know that we have briefcase filled with hard currency inside this house, Janifer's account balance it what more than 100 million dollars, am sure of it, cause I have seen it" Annabelle said.

"So... if you become one of us, as her sister and trusted person once you accept to be a s£.x worker like she have threat.ened, you will have access to all this but if you believe in me you don't have to accept her offer" Annabelle said while Mitchell was silently looking at her, it seems that she's now understanding where Annabelle is heading to.

"You don't have to be like her, she will wake up one day and won't see you or me, by then you don't have to worry what she's gonna do, the money is already with you, her barking won't do anything, one briefcase for me and the other for you" Annabelle said as she gives out a little deadly smile.

"So you mean we will make away with all her things?" Mitchell asked.

"Of course! don't think about fe.eling for her, if she feels for you she won't ask you to be like her, when she knows that her work is dir.ty, so tell me Mitchell are you in?"

"Tell me so we can begin immediately, there is one thing we must do this night but only if you accept, so do you?" Annabelle asked awaiting Mitchell's response.