Episode 10

•At The Streets•

"So where exactly are we going right now? we have been walking for long now" Mitchell said to Annabelle who kept silent at her.

Then Mitchell blocked her way, "I don't understand why you kept silent at me, I have been asking you for so long! where exactly are we going?" Mitchell yelled at Annabelle as Annabelle took in a deep breath.

"So where would you like to go? just tell me so we can go there" Annabelle responded but of course Mitchell has nowhere in mind because this is not her home so she kept silent looking at Annabelle.

"Why don't you talk to me? so if you won't just shut the he.ll! we are both homeless, so I'm kind of looking around to find a place for us to stay! you can head to your own way if you don't mind!" Annabelle yelled at her.

Then one of the cars that were passing through the highway slowly approached them and stopped close to them.

Attracted the attention of the both of them as their gaze was fixed on the car then the window was slowly drawn down and it was Kelvin inside.

"Hello, you remember me?" He said and Annabelle felt a sigh of relief as she approached him immediately with over happiness.

"Of course I do, Kelvin" Annabelle said while Mitchell stood at the side watching them.

"So, what are the both of you doing out here alone, where are you going to so I can help drop you off" Kelvin said while Annabelle waves her head.

"Actually, I just have to tell you the truth that we are not going anywhere specifically, me and my friend Mitchell are stranded, we will appreciate if we can get anywhere to stay tonight, only, then in the morning we find our way back home" Annabelle said to Kelvin.

"Am sorry about that but you both can come stay at my house okay? come on" Kelvin said as he opens his door for them.

"Thank you" Annabelle said as she stares at Mitchell before entering the car.

When she entered it was left for Mitchell to join them but, Mitchell was a little bit scared as she gazes at her for a few seconds then joined her inside the car.

"Thank you Kelvin" Annabelle said and Kelvin nodded at her and took them home.

Getting home, Kelvin showed to one of the best room in his house after they rejected for him to offer them something to eat, of course none of them could feel hungry at this moment.

After showing them to their room, Kelvin left to his room where he took out his phone and relaxed on the bed operating it abd after an hour passed by he heard a knock on his door.

"Who is that? Dan?" Kelvin said and went to open the door to his surprise it was Annabelle.

"Pardon me, I'm sorry for disturbing you" Annabelle said with her sedu.ctive dress, she has removed her tops.

"No, you are not disturbing me... you are still awake? you find it difficult to sleep?" Kelvin said to her and she nodded then entered inside the room and closed the door while Kelvin was just looking at her knowing exactly what she's requesting for.

"Yes, I always find it difficult to sleep outside my home, but then there's always something that can make me sleep better" Annabelle said as she approached him from the back and kis.sed him on the neck.

"You know what I'm talking about right? or don't you want it?" Annabelle asked as Kelvin smiled abd turned to her.

"Of course, apart from that, I am already in love with you, since I set my eyes on you" Kelvin responded as they stares at each other's eyes then kis.sed softly as Kelvin immediately left her up to the bed.

They began a very big roma.nce before Kelvin slowly shifter her pa.nt to the corner without having to remove her wears.

"Hmm, I love that" Annabelle moa.ned out in pressure immediately she felt the d!.ck penetrating her ho.le.

Kelvin felt the warm in her ho.le and new that she's badly in need of this.

•HOT VILLA•

So today was just being a very bad day for Janifer and for every other person in there, the dea.th of Valley is just such a sad news.

Everyone was inside their room but couldn't sleep, they just can't wait for this day to be over, they couldn't sleep they couldn't do anything.

Janifer too being lost in her thought forgot that she has to check up on her sis, of course it's worth it because she ain't just thinking about Valley, she's equally thinking about her beloved Annabelle.

It was after a few minutes that remember that she has to check on Mitchell, so she left her room and headed straight to Mitchell's room.

In shock Mitchell was not inside but she didn't take it that much serious, Mitchell might be at the bathroom or toilet.

She gently sat on the bed looking around while waiting for Mitchell to show up, she waited from seconds to minutes.

"Where is Mitchell? Mitchell! Mitchell!" she shouted with a gentle low voice but nobody answered.

"Mitchell!!! Mitchell!!!" She shouted with a louder voice and still yet nobody answered then she knew that this is serious.

She started calling out looking for her all over the house, others came out from their various rooms to know what's wrong.

"It's my sister! she's no longer inside this house, did any of you see her leaving?" Janifer asked and of course no one could be able to point out where she is.

"Then help me look for her everyone!!" Janifer shouted and everyone of then started searching the house and some went outside to look for her.

It was Silva that saw the window Mitchell broke through to make her escape.

"I think I have found something" Silva shouted as she quickly ran inside to inform Janifer.

"I think she ran away! I just saw the window that was broken down outside, she is definitely out of this Hot Villa" Silva said as Janifer quickly ran outside to confirm it herself.

"And why the he.ll will she be running away from me? what have I done wrong?" Janifer said.

"Wait a minute! you expelled Annabelle? Mitchell ran away... don't you think Annabelle and Mitchell might have...?" Shalom suggested.

"Shalom is right" Ivy supported while Janifer quickly picked up her phone to call Annabelle.

•Kelvin's Home•

Kelvin and Annabelle are still on the b.ed making lo.ve when their door was pushed open all of a sudden.

They looked and it was Dan, Kelvin's best friend. "Bro what the hell are you doing here!" Kelvin yelled at him.

"Sorry, but what about the girl in my room? she's for me?" Dan asked while Kelvin stares at Annabelle.

"No, but you ca.n ha.ve her" Annabelle responded while Dan smiled.

"She, will submit?" Dan asked.

"She doesn't have to, you have my permission, as far as your pay is good" Annabelle said while Dan nodded with a smirks understandbly and left the room.