Episode 15

•Hot Villa•

"So you mean you and Annabelle did this?" Janifer asked Mitchell who was stammering with tears, she doesn't even know what to say.

"I swear, she made me do it, she pressured me and now I want nothing, I just want to go back home" Mitchell said while Janifer angrily walks away heading to Annabelle's room.

Getting in there Annabelle was already panting deeply with her phone right in her hand then Jennifer folded her arms looking at her as the rest walked in.

"Mitchell you are a fo.ol! we could have made it big! but it's good! none of us is escaping this! we will all suffer for what we have done! it doesn't have to be me alone!" Annabelle yelled out while everyone of them gazes at themselves in surprise, trying to understand what she's saying.

"What are you talking about? you should be on your knees pleading for your life! you kil.led Ivy!" Jennifer yelled at Annabelle.

"So as Ivy kil.led Mr. Zero, he was some else favorites too, but am still happy that we are all going to suffer for it" Annabelle kept on repeating herself and it seems that Silva was the only one that noticed what she's trying to say

"Am I the only one hearing what she's saying? we need to get out of this place right now! this is not safe anymore" Silva said looking so scared at Janifer stares at Annabelle then noticed the phone in her hand.

"Annabelle what did you do? what have you done! are you insane! we need to get out of here now!" Janifer shouted and immediately they heard a sound.

"This house has been surrounded by the police, your hands on your head!" The loud voice sounded then Silva quickly looked outside just to notice that the police has surrounded them.

There is no escape, no way out then Silva began to shed tears. "Gosh! we are gone!! we are doomed!" Silva shouted while Sandra quickly grabbed her closer to herself.

"Hey calm down okay! it's all going to be alright! it's all going to be okay" Silva said as she hugs Sandra very tightly.

While Jenifer was silently looking at them, then shifted her gaze to Shalom who folded her hands appearing hopeless too.

"What are we going to do now?" Shalom asked Jenifer who turned her deadly gaze to Annabelle while Annabelle smiled.

"We all know what's going to happen to all of us, it will all end in life imprisonment for the crimes we have all committed, but it's time to prove that you are brave!" Annabelle said to Jenifer as she slowly picked up the knife on the refrigerator.

"You all should prove it also!" She said and sta.bbed herself on the throat as blood began to gosh out.

This action of hers left everyone of them gazing at her in surprise as she dies on the floor immediately.

"Am, afraid right now! am afraid! I swear I am!" Shalom murmured in tears while Jenifer looked at Mitchell.

"Whatever happens, they will free you! you weren't part of us and you have no idea of what we have done, about the case of Ivy, I will cover that up for you"

"But I just want you to know that all these belongs to you now and whatever happens! never get yourself involve in this type of work" Janifer advised Mitchell who kept on nodding to her words with tears.

And immediately the police ran into the room and got them all arrested for the mur.der of Mr. Zero and stea.ling of money from people and other crimes.

They were all taken to court and the only one who was freed was Mitchell, Jenifer kept her word and covered up for her.

It's time for Mitchell to go home and live happily but she couldn't, her eyes was full of tears knowing so well that this is the last time she's going to set her eyes on Janifer.

And that's where you find the reality of life, stay away from illegal work and save your mind to have peace at once.

You could see that from the beginning, this guys haven't passed a day being happy, it's just from one issue to another and finally entrapped them forever but however there is always a lucky person.

Mitchell didn't go to jail not because she doesn't deserve it but because she's lucky to have Janifer, she kil.led Ivy that's the truth.

But the truth is that you can't personally choose yourself to be lucky, don't do because she/he did you don't have the same destiny and grace are different.

Ivy worked, got herself involved in such work to save her family from poor background but guess what? it took her life and still yet nothing reached her family but the same girl that ended her life.

....The End....

As for now we're done with this story,
Please don't forget to FOLLOW,VOTE and COMMENT,it means alot,thanks.
MUCH APPRECIATED