Episode 6

•Mr. Zero's Home•

It's so sad that Ivy was still inside waiting for Valley not knowing that she's gone already.

Though Ivy is already tired of waiting for her so she simply picked up her phone in other to call Valley.

But just in Mr. Zero gently stepped back into the room putting his hands inside his pocket.

"So... where is your friend?" Mr. Zero asked gazing deadly at Ivy.

"She is at the restroom, I think she will be hear soon" Ivy responded.

Then Zero gently sat on the couch behaving like he has no ulterior motive in his mind.

"Pardon me, but would you like some wine?" Zero asked Valley who waved her head immediately, she knew that's how they want to get her dru.gged and then use her to do what they want.

"No, I don't feel like drinking anything now, but please the light! I don't like it" Ivy responded while Zero kept silent at her.

The worst part is that she's not even seeing his face clearly to know what his reactions are.

She just doesn't know is he's smiling or angry, Ivy only managed to comport herself.

"How sudden has a sla.y girl became uncomfortable with blue lights, you and I know that people of your kind love this light" Mr. Zero said as he approached her and kissed her ear.

Ivy is still so scared feeling like Mr. Zero is just going to strang.le to dea.th

"Well, they are the people of my own kind..." Ivy began to say with a low scared voice.

"Doesn't mean that they are me, we all can't be the same" Ivy responded.

"Hmmm" Mr. Zero murmured as he kisses her neck but Ivy is acting wired as she's trying so much to distant herself from him.

But Mr. Zero walked away from her and grabbed a cup of wine then during this moment of his silent.

Three gu.n shots sounded from outside which made Ivy began to breath heavily because she heard Valley's scream.

Ivy began to shake physically. "Don't be afraid dear one! it's just your friend who was trying to be smarter than Zero" Mr. Zero said which made Ivy to start crying immediately.

Though she's not crying out like a baby but the tears coming out of her eyes this moment is ready to fill up a cup.

Of course you know why? she has lost a friend, Valley is gone, there is nothing anyone can say to convince her.

She just heard what Mr. Zero said and that simply means that it's Valley who received the three shots of bull.et.

"Of course everyone is smarter than Zero, because everything is bigger than Zero but yet nothing his bigger than nothing, how do I know?" Mr. Zero said as he approached Ivy.

Kneel on her face and grabs her ears. "Wisdom!" Mr. Zero added as he then grabbed her hand.

"Her par.ts just like yours too but before then, let's go in and have some fun, that's why you are here afterall" Mr. Zero said as he laughs out a strange laugh.

"No please, I should just be here and wait for my own time, I don't wanna have fun" Ivy responded as Mr. Zero angrily dragged her up from the couch.

"Don't tell me that! am not asking you to! am ordering you!" Mr. Zero yelled at her and out of fear Ivy agreed as Mr. Zero points at the room she's to enter.

She did entered and couldn't believe her eyes, it was all filled with brief case, she can't tell what's inside those brief case but she's sure that they are all money.

Because Mr. Zero is actually the richest young man in town currently.

His bed was of course gold and the room was what more than you could even think of, so Ivy simply climbed the body.

While Mr. Zero slowly pulled out his belt and removed his trousers then pulled his shirts as well waiting for Ivy to do the same.

•HOT VILLA.

So Sandra just waked up after long hour of sleeping, she kissed Silva on her head then picked up her phone just to see thirty six missed calls from Valley.

"What...? thirty six?" Sandra muttered as she checks Silva's phone too, 24 missed calls then she quickly ran down from the table as she's already dialling the number.

Just stepping out of her room she met Shalom and Annabelle, dressed up and was already leaving the house.

"Where are you both going?" Sandra asked as Annabelle gazes at her in shock.

"I beg your pardon! how dare you question me?" Annabelle yelled at Sandra but Sandra didn't take her words too serious because they all knows that Annabelle is just too ambitious.

"Am sorry about that but did any of you received any call from Valley, I just had 60 missed calls! all together with mine and Silva's am sure she must have called others since we didn't pickup" Sandra said and the Shalom gazes at Annabelle.

That's the moment she remembered that she got a call but Annabelle rejected the call.

"What? don't worry she will be fine! it's just a mere call, it must surely be about money and I will send something for them" Annabelle said.

"60 missed calls is beyond money! she went out with Valley to see Mr. Zero! we all heard what Janifer said about that man, for Valley to call up to 60 times" Shalom said as she took the phone from Sandra and gazed very well at it.

"That means that something is very wrong! they are not fine, we have to do something, have you tried to call them back?" Shalom asked Sandra.

"Of course I have tried to call Valley but the number is unavailable" Sandra responded.

"We should call Ivy" Shalom said as she dials Ivy's number with her phone.

But it's so sad that Ivy left her phone on the sitting room and currently inside the inner room with Mr. Zero.

Her strange moon was echoing around the house, no one could understand what her moan means.

Not even the body guards knows if she's dy.ing in the hand of Mr. Zero or not, it's all just a strange moan, as if she's panting but not really like it.

Though, Shalom is still placing calls on her phone repeatedly but still wasn't picked up.

"You see? she's not even picking?! I told you they are okay but you can keep trying, I will be back soon" Annabelle said as she left the house and drove away with Janifer's most expensive car inside the compound.

While Shalom and Sandra was looking at her out of the window, wondering the kind of human being she is.