christmas

Guess what!!!!! It's a Christmas special!!!!

Modern au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

"Nemi." A soft voice called out. "Nemi Nemi!" It chanted, waiting for the other man to wake up. The ivory haired man groaned, rubbing his eyes to see his adorable boyfriend's face hovering above his. "It's Christmas!" He cheered, sitting up and clapping his hands. Sanemi chuckled at his boyfriend's actions and sat up aswell. "You won't ever stop doing this every year will you?" He asked teasingly. "Nope!" Giyuu replied, taking Sanemi's hand and pulling him out of bed. "Come on! We have to get ready for the party!" Giyuu said eagerly, skipping into the living room. Sanemi sighed, smiled and then followed his boyfriend.

"The others will be here in a few hours, that gives us about enough time to prepare!" Giyuu informed, looking down at the list he wrote with things necessary for the Christmas party. "Why did we even volunteer to do it at our house?" Sanemi groaned in annoyance, running his hand through his hair. "Because everyone else has already done it, that just leaves us." Giyuu walked up to Sanemi. "Do it for me?" Giyuu looked directly into Sanemi's eyes seductively. The taller man sighed. "You know I can't say no to you..." Giyuu smiled and went back to his list.

Sanemi finished hanging up the last of the Christmas streamers around the room, stepping back to admire it. "Thank you for doing this," Giyuu walked up to Sanemi from behind, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Even if you didn't want to." Sanemi ruffled Giyuu's dark hair and chuckled. "No worries, I love you, that's why." Sanemi turned to look at Giyuu, wheezing at the sight of him.

Giyuu was dressed in a two piece snowman outfit. "BAHAHAH! WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT?!" He laughed uncontrollably. "Shut up!" Giyuu crossed his bulbous arms. "I am taking in the Christmas spirit!" Sanemi continued to laugh."You're hilarious, Giyuu." He started to calm down. He was met by an angry Giyuu when he looked up. "I'm sorry baby." He chuckled and he pulled him close. "Mhh..." Giyuu's voice was muffled in Sanemi's neck.

Suddenly they heard a few knocks at the door. Giyuu squirmed out of his boyfriend's arms and he hid in the doorway of the room behind the door. He placed his snowman head over his own and he stood still.

Sanemi understood what he was doing and snorted. He walked to the door, twisted the lock and pulled it open. "Welcome." He said to the group of people standing outside. "Finally!" Tengen pushed Sanemi aside, making the short-tempered man grit his teeth. "Now, I would appreciate if you treated a guest to a cup of water." The taller man said jokingly. Suddenly, Giyuu made a 'boo' sound and scared Tengen, making him jump and scream. Everyone else burst into laughter as they all made their way into the main room.

"Nemi." Sanemi heard his boyfriend's small voice. "Yes?" He turned to him, finding a small wrapped box in his hand. "Here's your Christmas present." Giyuu shoved the box into the other man's chest. "Thank you." He flashed a bright grin. He opened the box to find a glass item. It was a small wave of water, tinted blue with a tinted green leaf floating on it. "It's perfect, my love." Sanemi kissed Giyuu's forehead, brushing his bangs out of the way. "I'm glad you like it." Giyuu smiled softly.

"I have your Christmas present too." Sanemi handed Giyuu a bigger box this time. Giyuu opened it to find, cat items?

Giyuu's eyes widened when he realised what Sanemi was gifting him. "A cat?!" Sanemi nodded in response. "We're going to go get the perfect one for you tomorrow, you choose one okay baby?" Giyuu nodded in excitement and hugged Sanemi. "I thought you hated cats..." Giyuu mumbled into his neck. "I do, but I like seeing you happy." Giyuu's grin grew wider and he kissed Sanemi.

"OI! Stop making out over there! We're trying to watch a movie!" Tengen called over from the living room.

"SHUT YOUR FVCKING MOUTH TENGEN!" Sanemi shot back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you tell I like giving them cats.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BASEMENT CHILDREN

706 words