shinazugawa?

NEW KNY ART WOOHOOOOOO

Hashira - Demon Sanemi au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Giyuu:

Shinazugawa didn't attend the hashira meeting this morning which was unusual. He would always scold me for missing meetings, so why did he miss this one?

I wasn't the only one who was concerned. Master had also noticed Shinazugawa wasn't present. He had sent me to go find him. I didn't have anything to do so I agreed, what could go wrong?

I noticed something off about the wind estate. It was eerily quiet. Despite this feeling I walked up to the door and I knocked three times.

No answer.

I tried knocking again. Still no answer. At this stage I had began to worry about Shinazugawa. We were never close, despite me gifting him ohagi in an attempt to befriend him those were the only times I had ever really spoken to him. I decided to let myself in.

The interior was unusually messy, furniture flipped on their sides and objects knocked off the surfaces. It looked like a battle had occurred, figures were thrashed around the estate.

It was then, I heard growling and grunting from a different room. With silent steps I followed the source of the noise.

When I opened the door to where the sounds came from I was greeted with a sorry sight. Shinazugawa sat on the ground, large dark green horns emerged from his head, and when he turned to face me, his scars had turned black, the white of his eyes matching the new colour of his scars. You couldn't miss the glowing green iris around the dilated pupil.

"Shinazugawa?" I called out cautiously. At my words he immediately got into a defensive position, foaming at the mouth (HELP). "I don't want to hurt you Shinazugawa." I put my hand on the grip of my blade, prepared to strike if he attacked me. I realised he was wielding his katana.

Just before I was about to open my mouth to speak again he disappeared in a flash. I unsheathed my sword with haste as I turned to find him raising his word to hit me. I blocked him with mine and I tried to grab him. "Shinazugawa!" I called out, hoping there was just a bit of humanity left in him.

I heard a crow squawk, (took me a while to figure out how to spell that) indicating that they would go and get help. Apparently I was distracted for too like and he had managed to cut the hand handing my blade. "Sh!t." I muttered as I tried to dodge him. "It isn't dark yet, Shinazugawa won't make it if I bring him outside." I thought to myself, trying to block his attacks all while thinking of ways to help him.

(Timeskip bc lazy)

The other hashira arrived eventually. They had tied Shinazugawa down on one of the chairs. I gave him the muzzle I had given Nezuko when I first encountered her and Tanjiro.

"What are we going to do with him?"

I heard a voice say.

"We should talk to master about this."

"Doesn't Shinazugawa have a brother?" I spoke up, all eyes turned to me. "That's correct, Tomioka." I heard Himejima's calm voice. "Genya, we should call him over here." I watched as he ordered his crow to find Genya.

After a while Genya arrived in a rush. "Aniki?" He called out, eyes widening when he saw his brother tied down to the chair. "Aniki! It's me! Genya! Your brother?" He tried communicating with him. At first Shinazugawa looked angry, ready to strike. Then, after a few seconds his eyes softened slightly. His fingers twitched as he tried to reach out to him.

I suddenly got an idea. "Tanjiro said that Urokodaki 'hypnotised' Nezuko so she wouldn't attack humans." I suggested, waiting for an answer. They asked master about it and he agreed. They sent me and Genya to take Shinazugawa to him.

"Urokodaki?" I knocked on the door of his small cabin. "Come in." I heard his soft voice respond. It must've been shocking to see your past student with the brother of a hashira who had turned into a demon. "We were hoping you could do what you did to Nezuko, a few years ago, hypnotise him to not attack humans." I hoped he would help, I didn't want to lose Shinazugawa.

(Timeskip again so he did it and yay)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk how to continue this

741 words