after mission

Original au
Secretly dating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

The low grunts of the younger man were heard by Giyuu, his silent estate making it easy to hear anything that was going on outside. "Sanemi is back from his mission?" He made his way toward the front doors, his steps completely silent.

He opened the door to find Sanemi covered in dirt and blood. Giyuu's eyes widened and he quickly guided Sanemi into his kitchen, making him sit at the counter.

"You have to be more careful..." Giyuu mumbled as he slid Sanemi's dirtied haori off the other man's shoulders. "We're demon slayers, Tomioka, we're bound to get into some messes." Sanemi teased. "I just don't like when you get your haori and hair dirty, it takes too long for me to clean and it's white." Giyuu dipped the haori in the washing bin. "You know you like taking care of me." Sanemi smirked. "Shut up."

"This is going to take forever." Giyuu commented, wetting Sanemi's hair. "Fvck does that mean?!" Giyuu looked at his boyfriend blankly. "Your hair is white and we can see whatever dirt gets into it, it's fluffy, thick and I have to use gel to make that hairstyle you love so much." Giyuu explained, scrubbing the dirt from Sanemi's hair. "Okay that makes sense."

"There, perfect." Giyuu finally finished washing and combing Sanemi's hair. Whenever these kinds of things happen and Sanemi comes to Giyuu's estate they would just sit in silence, Giyuu stroking Sanemi's now clean hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

icky ☹️

Immediately goes to write something LONGER and BETTER.

290 words 😡