tutor

Modern high school au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

"You're failing mathematics, Giyuu" The teacher put down the test with a sigh. "I-I know sir, it's just, math isn't my best subject" Giyuu admitted. "I know, and that's why we got you a tutor." Giyuu's eyes widened. "WHAT?!"
"Quiet." The teacher reminded. "He's the top student in mathematics so you will be studying with him from now on. He's in the library, waiting to meet you." Giyuu sighed as he packed his things to make his way to the library.

Giyuu kept looking around the library only to find his bully. Sanemi Shinazugawa. Sanemi noticed him and started cackling. "Are you the kid I'm supposed to tutor?!" He wheezed. Giyuu gulped as he sat down at the table. Sanemi wiped a forming tear from his eye.

"Never knew you're sh!t at maths, Tomioka." He snickered again. "I prefer PE..." Giyuu mumbled. "I can tell, I've been watching." Giyuu froze. "You've been watching me?" Sanemi burned red. "Shut up!" He smacked Giyuu's head with a book. "Let's just fvcking get this over with." Giyuu sighed as Sanemi started speaking.

(Weeks later)

"So?" Sanemi put his hand out for Giyuu's recent math test. Giyuu reluctantly handed him the paper. Sanemi squinted his eyes as he tried looking at the result. "An A. I'm so good at tutoring." Giyuu chuckled slightly. Sanemi blushed. "Yknow Tomioka, I think I deserve a reward for getting you to pass this test..." Giyuu looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Sanemi pinned him to a wall in a secluded corner of the library. "Be mine" Sanemi said before he crashed his lips onto the Giyuu's.

Giyuu gasped into the kiss which gave Sanemi the opportunity to explore his mouth. Sanemi held his face with both hands as he deepened the kiss. Giyuu pushed him away slightly "S-Shinazugawa-" Sanemi kissed him once more.

After a few minutes of making out Sanemi finally pulled away. Giyuu panted slightly. "So? Wanna be my boyfriend?" Giyuu nodded. "Great" Sanemi smirked as he peppered his face with kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I got lazy...)

350 words