trick or treat (halloween special)

Modern au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

"Yuu... We're too old to go trick or treating..." Sanemi crossed his arms, sighing. Giyuu, who was already dressed up started begging for Sanemi to go with him. "Please, Nemi! I wanted to go with the others!" (The other hashira). "My answer is still no." Sanemi said firmly, being a party pooper. Giyuu decided to use his secret power. "Please?" He looked at him with pleading eyes and a slight pout. "No, Yuu-" Sanemi looked up at Giyuu's expression, his face turning a slight shade of pink. "Oh my fvcking god..." Sanemi shook his head as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Fine, only this one time." (That's a lie btw). "Yay! Here! Take the costume! We're all matching this year!" Giyuu handed him a purple masquerade outfit with gold outlining. He also handed him a mask with a transparent green window for his eyes. (Is that what it's called). "Alright, fine."

Sanemi came out a few minutes later. "I look ridiculous." Giyuu giggled and walked up to him, brushing off a bit of lint from the outfit. "You look handsome, as always." Giyuu smiled as he kissed him softly. "Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was too lazy to write more

Srry I promise I will try harder for the baseball one

213 words