different p2

Same as p1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu:

It's been a few days since that happened. I haven't seen Sanemi at all, I've asked Iguro about it and he told me he was moving states. "What?" I asked again, I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want Sanemi to leave. I asked him where he was now and he told me Sanemi was already at the airport. My eyes widened and I ran out of school.

I kept running until I reached the airport. "Please please please..." I muttered over and over again as I looked for him. I found him best one of the boarding gates (is that what it's called).

"Sanemi!" I exclaimed, running up to him. "Giyuu?" He looked down at me cluelessly. "Please don't leave, I'm sorry Sanemi." Sanemi's expression saddened. "You kissed her, why do you want me to stay?" Sanemi tried pushing me off. "I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! She forced me into it!" I protested. Sanemi stood in shock. "Really?" He raised his (nonexistent) eyebrows. "Yes really! I love you! Only you!" I held his hands.

Sanemi looked at me, "prove it." he crossed his arms, waiting. I just kissed him. I continued to kiss his until he pulled away. "You do love me..." He whispered. "I do I do! Please don't leave me Sanemi! I love you!" I begged. He smiled gently. "Sure, Giyuu." He kissed me once again, making him miss his flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DONT LIKE

246 words