bully

School au
Bullying victim Giyuu x Overprotective Sanemi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

"Giyuu!" Sanemi exclaimed as he found Giyuu all bruised and bloodied in the locker room. "Was it those b4st4rds again?" Sanemi gritted his teeth, already knowing the answer. Giyuu nodded weakly and he cried out in pain as he tried to move. "They've gone too far this time." Sanemi muttered as he picked Giyuu up gently, taking him to the nurses office.

The nurse wasn't surprised seeing Giyuu and Sanemi. They were regulars at this point. She was however, shocked at Giyuu's condition. The bullies were never this hard on Giyuu. Giyuu whimpered as the nurse tended to his injuries. "I'll deal with them after school for you alright baby?" Sanemi whispered into Giyuu's ear when the nurse had left the room. Giyuu nodded in response, leaning on Sanemi's shoulder.

The school day soon ended and Sanemi and Giyuu waited for his bullies in the alleyway behind the school. No one could see them. Sanemi had given them an anonymous note earlier, telling them to meet him there, they just didn't know who they were dealing with. Sanemi wielded a metal bat and he leaned against the wall in the darkest part of the alley. They both heard several voices, they were coming. Giyuu shivered in fear as he heard it but Sanemi assured him that it'd be alright.

Once they had gotten close enough Sanemi swung the bat. He heard the material of the weapon clash against their head. They fell to the ground, a pool of blood forming under them. He then glared at the other two. They both attempted to flee until Sanemi swung the bat at them. He let Giyuu stomp on them once he knew they were unconscious.

Sanemi grinned when Giyuu had finished. "I'm so proud of you baby, so proud..." Giyuu replied with a small smile. "We should probably clean up." Sanemi suggested before they made their way home. "You're right, we should." Giyuu giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick one

Sanemi ver of cherry blossom story will come out soon

347 words