ghost

Highschool au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

Sanemi woke up groggily, slowly raising his head from the wooden table. The room was just as he remembered. The room was dark and the only thing lighting the room up were the street lights outside. He tried opening the door of the library but it wouldn't open. He tried harder but it still wouldn't budge. "Sh!tty workers... Wouldn't even check if a student was in the library." Sanemi mumbled. It's been weeks after Giyuu had been killed in the school and Sanemi has been feeling drained ever since. He flicked the light switch, thankfully the power was still turned on.

Sanemi had his portable charger and he plugged in the charger for that in a nearby outlet. He started scrolling through the old photos with he had taken with Giyuu. He started tearing up at the sight and memories of them. He placed his phone on the table and he started crying into it.

"Don't cry Nemi..."

Sanemi looked up with tears running down his face. He saw a faint and blurry figure before him. "Don't cry please..." It pleaded softly. Sanemi wiped his tears and he focused on the figure. "Giyuu..?" He saw a smile flash on the figure's face. "Hi Nemi!"

Sanemi jumped across the table to hug him. (Giyuu can control what and who he can touch/touch him)

"I missed you so much!" Sanemi sobbed. "Me too Nemi... I'm sorry I left..." He patted the crying man's back. "Who killed you..?" Giyuu paused before responding. "You aren't going to kill them aswell are you?" Sanemi smirked "No promises." Giyuu giggled before revealing the answer. "Kanae did, she said she wanted you all to herself." Sanemi fell silent. "That b!tch..." He muttered. "Atleast I'm here now Nemi, I'll always be with you." Sanemi smiled sadly. "Yeah, atleast that." He hugged Giyuu's transparent figure again.

"Are you locked in here..? Everyone else is gone." Giyuu observes the school. "Yeah, stupid janitor locked me in here." Sanemi replied. Giyuu nods and he approaches the door. In an instant the door made a 'click' sound and the door slowly creaked open. "How'd you do that?!" Sanemi exclaimed. "Magic!" Giyuu giggled in response. "Woohoo!" Sanemi cheered as he ran out of the library and out of the school.

Giyuu stayed by his side the whole time, no one else knew but Sanemi.

Kanae was found dead the next day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is a bit longer I guess???

414 words