spoiling

Rich Sanemi x Giyuu au
Modern au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu:

I was showered with gifts for the tenth time this week. "Oh Nemi... What did you get me this time..?" Sanemi grinned. "Just open the bag!" He urged, pushing the bag into my chest gently. I sighed and I opened the bag. "Nemi..." I pulled out a bracelet from (any famous/expensive brand). "You know you don't have to buy me things... I already love you" Sanemi's face dropped slightly. "But I love you and I want you to have everything!" He said, raising his arms for emphasis. I chuckled lightly. "Fine, just don't spoil me all the time."
"No promises." Sanemi chuckled as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and I kissed the scar across his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

The two males were walking around around the bustling streets of the festival as they watched people dance and sing. Sanemi noticed Giyuu looking at a certain item in a store and his mood instantly improved. "Don't worry love, I'll buy it for you okay?" Before Giyuu could protest Sanemi rushed into the store.

"Ah-" Sanemi came back out with the item Giyuu was eyeing. "Thank you nemi but, I actually got something for you aswell" Giyuu said as he put the item in his pocket and picked up a box from a nearby bench. "I heard you liked dogs." Sanemi's eyes widened and he opened the box to reveal a pure white samoyed dog. (I had to research that). "Oh my god! Giyuu! Thank you!" Sanemi hugged the dog. "I love you so much!" He kissed Giyuu on the cheek. "I wanted to see you happy, and I also wanted to buy you something for once!" Giyuu cheered happily. "Well you did it, and I'm so lucky to have you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed this one

304 words