Coming back Home

WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BORUTO TBV CHAPTER 5 ( UNRELEASED). PS. BORUSARA HAD THEIR MOMENT- BORUSARA HAD THEIR OWN HUG SCENE. OMG!!! ITS ALL OVER TWITTER!!

"I am home now"

*******

15 years old.

15 years old was too young to be a wandering nomad, but for a certain rogue shinobi- who was known by his infamous alias "Boruto"- it was a sad reality.
His master once told him not to brood over memories old and gone, for it brought nothing but pain. And he followed it.

Not because Sasuke was his master.

But because what he said was true.

And so all his memories were done and dusted and locked away in the deepest corners of his mind, so it wasn't touched by any person or power.

A power like omnipotence- the power who took  all what was his -and gave it to who he called Kawaki. It was his whole life that was stolen from him: his friends, his family...

His home.

As a result, he was a nomad now- a wandering man without a home.

But she proved him wrong.

"Sarada" his voice was gentle as ever- like always when he took her name in random times of his lonely hours. He stood on the land of Konoha; a village known yet unfamiliar to him.

She turned and looked at him. They were same familiar pair of beautiful doe eyes. And it was then  a gush of warmth ran across his body and melted his icy cold demeanor;
And comforted his heart.

It took moments. Seconds

It took seconds for the ravenette to rush to him and take him in a tight embrace. He was taken aback; when he felt a strange yet comfortable feeling surging inside his body. A familiar faint rose scent hit his senses. He felt his rock hard heart break from its shell as the comforting warmth of her body soothed him.
A familiar warmth he had forgotten how much he craved for.

"You are late, Baka Boruto"

"Sorry" he wrapped his arms around her.

" But I am home now

He said as he took her deeper in a bittersweet embrace.

But he wasn't talking about the village.

                          *******