Disgrace

Warning- Mention of blood and sensitive content

POST- WARRING STATES ERA

****

"Disgrace"

The word echoed inside her ears.

Suddenly, she felt his hands gently closing both of her ears and their forehead slightly touching.

"Don't listen to them" His calming and gentle touch brought the Uchiha out of her trance as she gradually opened her eyes. As expected, she found the Uzumaki soft blue orbs staring lovingly at her.

"They are just jealous of us, dattebasa" His cheerful voice veiled the shouts at the distance. He interwined their hands together.

"You are the best thing that happened to me,Sarada. You are not a disgrace; we are not a disgrace." He brought their hands closer and kissed her knuckles.

"I am not sorry for anything." The intensity of chakras around them increased. But there was no time to worry about it.

" I love you, my lady"

He untangled their hands

Only to place them gently on her stomach.

"I love both of you so much" A faint weak smile adorned their faces.

The chakras intensified.

"Next time.........."

Slash

Her lover's blood splattered all over her face. Her eyes widened with shock. "I will .....find.. you" Sarada's eyes shed a tear as she heard Boruto's last resolve before falling dead on her lap.

She looked up only to find familiar glaring red eyes burning with spite- wielding a bloody sword.

"Stop it! Setsuna!! She is your daughter!!!!!!" The raven haired girl found her mother shouting desperately, shrouding sorrowful tears as others held her at the distance. But he didn't even flinch.

He pointed the crimson -stained sword towards her belly. She put her hand on it protectively and glared at her pathetic father.

His last word to her echoed in the deathly silence of that fatal night.

"DISGRACE"