Blue Eyes

Don't say it.

DON'T SAY IT.

"Your eyes are bluer than Lord Seventh"

Shit.

There she said it. Again. For the thousandth time.

Those beautiful blue orbs suddenly looked at her with a glint of sweet surprise and shyness. She had complimented him about his eyes for Lord knows how many times, but it never failed to make his heart swell with unexplained joy and blush like crazy.

"You like them?" Boruto's question was enough for Sarada's face to glow bright shade of crimson.

"I do" There was no point of hiding a known fact.

"Then let us make a new generation of Uchihas with blue eyes."

"Huh!?" Sarada's felt her heart burst as she comprehended his words.

Inojin slipped down on the floor nearby.

Shikadai spit his coffee.

Chocho screamed like a fangirl " FINALLYYY".

The other fans too started hollering.

Naruto choked on his ramen.

Sasuke's howlings of disapproval echoed through miles (he was on a mission on a faraway land)

"Smooth" Kakashi wiggled his eyebrows.

Sakura and Hinata (along with Hiyashi and Hanabi) started executing the wedding plan they had created when both the girls became new mothers.

Konohamaru sighed. The Uzumaki- Uchiha children equals to destruction.

"Children with Boruto's blue eyes and Sarada's black hair are going to be beautiful"

"MITSUKI!!!!!!"