Baka Boruto's First Date

NOTE- ALL THE CHARACTERS AND MEDIA USED ARE OWNED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.ONLY THIS STORY PLOT AND OC'S ARE MINE.

WARNING- SENSITIVE LANGUAGE USED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS!

GENRE- HUMOUR/ ROMANCE (AS PROMISED:-)  )

===================================================

" Because he is a baka"

"Yeah Sarada, this is the best reason to stalk somebody on his first date"

======================================================

Sarada knew the fact that Boruto was a baka.

Literally, when you spend your whole lifetime around a person it is natural to have some knowledge about that person's character.

So, it was valid for Sarada to label him as a certified stupid. Why shouldn't she. Yes, she acknowledged that her blonde childhood acquaintance had some redeeming qualities too; both of a capable shinobi and a great human being. Or else the 19 year -old Uzumaki wouldn't be hailed as a war hero.

War hero

People called that stupid war hero.

Because they only saw him on the battlefield, or heard of his heroic fights and unmatched powers and skills that contributed to their win against Kawaki and Kara Organization in the 5thShinobi War. But only the closest knew how much of a baka he was. Like, it was just not enough to use your brain only on battle strategies and improving your skills. Sometimes, you need to know the meaning of "diplomacy" and "communication" to tackle with the sharingans of the day to day world.

And that bratty, impulsive Uzumaki knew nothing about it.

He also knew nothing about "human behavior"

Or certain feelings.

Like, certain feelings and gestures of some of his fanboys and fangirls, who crowded around him like a crazy mob whenever he walked on the streets. Or of crazy fans who showered him with thousands of gifts and love letters claiming to give up everything for him. He even remained oblivious of the ulterior motives of some girls who used to shamelessly flirt with him or try to seduce him with their "girly charms"- that mostly consisted of slutty tactics of non-consent gestures and inappropriate word play.

So, it was no wonder that the blonde didn't even bulge when that Daimyo's daughter almost leaned on his WHOLE FREAKING BODY while having a "tour" of Konoha with the ocean blue -eyed "guide".

Sarada frowned as she saw the scene unfold before her burning eyes from the darkest corner of the ally. Chocho, who was munching on her favourite sea-salted potato chips, also twitched at the sight. She then looked at her red -eyed comrade, whose eyes where enough to indicate that she was clearly pissed.

"Sarada, why are we following them?" the curious brunette asked her partner, despite knowing that her comrade was too focused on the scene to answer her query.

Suddenly, ravenette's nerves popped out her head when she saw the cunning heiress in front of her yeeting that baka into the high-end restaurant nearby, with her four henchman following behind.

And that sly witch pleaded Boruto to accompany her for "protection"!

And Boruto- he was oblivious as always.

Baka

"Sarada!" the Uchiha finally came out of her trance and acknowledged the presence of her partner in crime. Chocho was still wearing the sunglasses (to hide her identity) even when it was way past dusk time. Dramatic as she was. "Why are we following Boruto and that Daimyo Girl?"