Delusional Night

Everything was dark.

It was a dark and cold night. The 20 year old Uchiha just laid on the couch of her cold cubical room; that was only lit by the twilight of the full moon. But it was not enough for lightening up her heart- in truth no light was enough to lit up her life again. She was alone and lonely; and whatever people said to her about  moving on and to fill her void,were nothing but empty words to her

She couldn't move on.

She didn't want to move on.

The young Hokage reached for the bottle of sake on the table when she heard a familiar voice that almost made her cry.

"You shouldn't drink so much" As Sarada opened her eyes, she saw a tall blonde figure standing in front of her.

"Go away" Sarada mustered up all her courage in order to face away from that stupid blonde.

The silence fell again. Then the sound of footsteps. She felt his body finding his place on the couch. A pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist. Flirt.

"I am sorry." Those words directly hit her ears but she didn't move an inch.

"I know you are angry." His husky yet sweet voice was filled with love and worry. But Sarada didn't melt at all.

"I love you"

That was it.

Those words were enough for Sarada to burst into tears. All her boxed up emotions so far came in light. She slowly turned to face Boruto; her eyes were filled with tears and her face was red with the influence of alcohol.

"Yes, I am angry. I am mad!!" She hit Boruto's chest "Do you know how sad I was without you, how lonely I was...."

Boruto locked his lips into hers - taking them into a passionate kiss. Sarada won't lie-she missed this.

She missed him so much.

"I never left. I was with you. Here. Always" She got lost once again in his blue ocean eyes as he took her into one more passionate kiss

And in an instant, her pain and loneliness vanished

Until the break of light.

When the young Lady Hokage woke up and found herself curled up on the couch of her office, she was all alone. With her mind all sober, the reality hit her hard once again.

He was gone.

Forever.

He was dead.

Dead in that cursed battle 4 years ago.

He would never come back.

Never.

Tears dwelled in her eyes as she cursed her own existence; her painful existence.

As she looked around her, she only saw bottles of Sake lying on the floor-an evidence that it was just a normal night.

One of her normal drunken nights

An usual - drunken, delusional night.