Just for One Night- Part II.

SONG - MEET ME IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT

DEL LUNA

Yes, that was it. That was their motel.

The motel was quite a small one, but with a cozy vibe. And with all those uproars and sounds of chit-chatter from inside gave a weird sense of festivity.

"I love Full Moon Nights of Hoshikagure. You both came at such a right time! You should be happy" the dame said excitedly to her two newfound comrades.

"Thank you, Miss......" Sarada bowed down only to realize that they didn't have a proper introduction yet.

"What's in a name! Chica" the lady winked "It's of no use, especially tonight"

"Is there any festival or event of some sort?" the Uchiha heiress' curiosity took over.

"You will know, soon"
___________________________________

As expected, the place was as lively as it could be. The accommodators seemed to live the best hours of their lives. The servers were hustling from one table and another, whilst the bartender was readily preparing different kinds of drinks to serve. The bar was dim lit by pretty lights and a fireplace that kept the room warm. Overall, it radiated a homely ambience where one can chat the night away with their friends effortlessly.

The sudden outbursts of cheers and compliments as the Boss and her troupe entered the room suggested that they were actually known around the area. Somehow, Boruto and Sarada made way to their reception, that was oddly across the room.

"Well, two rooms have been reserved for you! Here are the keys. Hope you will enjoy your stay!" the girl in the reception handed over the keys to Boruto.

"Two Rooms?" J exclaimed, somewhat disappointed.

A shiver ran down the blonde's spine as he heard the comment. He might and might not have glared at him with his activated Jougan. But surprisingly, the man remained unfazed.

"Boys! We take our leave" the dame started pushing Sarada towards the staircases. "Chica! Let's go and get ready for the event"

"Event?" Boruto enquired.

"Yes" the receptionist continued "We have this small celebration every Full Moon Night. For this, we have also provided you with some outfits as instructed by the Hoshikage himself"

A celebration. Boruto looked around. It was going to be long night.
_____________________________________

The nomadic dame stared at her new outfit as she called out her Uchiha acquaintance "Chica! What's taking so long?"

In the corner of her eye, she saw the ravenette emerged out of the bathroom. As ever, her eyes sparkled.

There stood Sarada, oddly clumsy, in a simple yet elegant bright red dress- which was covered in lace and had an off -shoulder top. Sarada looked at her reflection in the mirror, with rather a doubtful look. When she was enquired by the lady about the same, she confessed. Sarada never had been a fan of dresses. Either she wore her simple mission gear or just simple shorts with t shirts, that too not so often. The dresses she ever wore were ones that from her early childhood. Looking herself in the mirror in a fancy attire like this was a weird feeling for her. That dress was pretty, no doubt, but it was not for her.

"It might look good on someone beautiful" the ravenette sighed. "Like you, Miss"

The lady almost shouted "From where did you get this stupid idea!? You are gorgeous!" she continued as she took Sarada's luscious hair to tug them in a messy side bun. "Hell! That blondie friend for yours haven't confessed it yet?"