A heartfelt thank you

Hi, it's me the author of unexpected love logging on to wattpad after like a month and opening up unexpected love today to just say thank you. 

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND READING.

Going into this, I understood that this story, Arianna's story, wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea as it deals with some heavy topics. But unfortunately, Arianna's story is the story of thousand of girls and woman out there including someone whom I am incredibly close to which I learnt half way through writing Unexpected Love.

To her, I am so so sorry that this is something you went through. Just know that you are so strong for continuing to smile and love despite it. I know it is something that still keeps you awake at night and it is my hope that one day you heal and are able to move on from this. Whenever that day might be, I am here. Always.

To anyone who has ever gone through this, know that you are a survivor and not a victim.  Know that it is not your fault and never stop speaking your truth. Speak your truth even if your  voice shakes.  You were made to shatter glass ceilings, my loves.  You as a woman, as a survivor, hold so much power and I hope one day you realise it.

To anyone who has ever gone through this or something similar, know that healing takes time. It was something that was DONE TO YOU, not something you asked for. And because it was done to YOU, nobody has the right to tell you how to react or that you should just be over it now

Writing has been my escape from the real word for the longest time and I am so glad that I got to share it with everyone.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UNEXPECTED LOVE , IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME!