Chapter 50

A.N. Hit the star and enjoy!

Happy New Year.

"Alright girls, goodnight," Monica held back a laugh, in her first ever sign of a somewhat unprofessional attitude towards us.

The car was parked in front of Sadie's home, but we hadn't realized.

My girlfriend was straddling my lap, her dress all bunched up at her hips and her mouth was on my neck.

My hands were full of boobs and Sadie's knuckles were pressing gently against my lower pelvis.

Monica had no complaints when she drove us to the airport the first time around, but there was to say that there were also no great alternatives on that occasion for us.

Sadie sighed and looked at me for a moment before climbing off and pulling down the skirt of her dress.

"Thank you, Monica, goodnight," She breathed out before dragging me out of the car.

"Goodnight!" I made sure to say before the car door was shut.

We stumbled in.

Hungry and blind.

The noise of zippers being opened and ragged breaths was the only audible thing in the house.

Sadie whimpered against my skin when our bodies collided as both of my hands found her butt and pulled her against me.

Our clothes had dried out in L.A.'s late-night traffic, the same traffic that had played a role in the two of us not realizing we had finally made it home.

Our skin was sticky and sweet, from the drink Avery had thrown at us. I still couldn't believe what had happened. I couldn't believe Sadie's ex got so furious about seeing her with me that she had made a scene.

We didn't need to discuss the circumstances that brought us to Sadie's master bathroom.

We simply found ourselves under the running shower.

I hadn't even opened my eyes for most of the time we'd been back.

I had gotten familiar enough with the structure of the house throughout my visits in the previous months that I could find my way around, bumping into only a few things here and there, with our hands in each other's hair and our bodies acting like magnets.

The water was very hot, but Sadie was hotter.

Her skin would rise in wave after wave of goosebumps right under my fingertips. I couldn't fathom how lucky I was to be able to hold her ribs as her breath broke for me.

A moan echoed in the steamy bathroom when my teeth grazed one of her perky nipples, it rolled hard against my tongue and then deep into my mouth.

Her fingers tangled in and tugged so gently at several different strands of my hair to pull me up to stand and meet her face.

She kissed me in a way that made me wonder if anyone else had ever been kissed like that, with so much urgency and need, with so much tongue and teeth. With a heavy load of all the kisses that she didn't get to give me in the previous weeks.

My chest fluttered as her hands made their way down my body to hold onto my hips.

Being with Sadie like that felt like we were both meant to be with each other but in some ways, we were also part of the same thing.

Our bodies would work so wonderfully together with no need for instructions or requests.

As her mouth trailed kisses all the way down my body that feeling was consolidated.