Chapter 18

A.N. I recommend going back and reading from when they get to the cabin!

I'll miss y'all's comments 🥲

I flicked on the light in the foyer and main hallway of the cottage, it was dim and warm.

Sadie's eyes on me were hooked like those of an animal who had spotted its next prey. I unzipped my jacket, shimmied out of my motorcycling pants, and shed out of the scarf and sweatshirt.

"You made me wear two pants, why did you only put one on?" Sadie pointed out the fact that I was standing in my underwear.

"Do you mind?" I smirked, finally feeling like I could breathe and not melt in the heat.

She shook her head and followed my lead, dropping clothing to the floor. She didn't even know where our bedroom was going to be.

Once in her tank top and underwear, matching my t-shirt and underwear she stepped closer to me again.

"Do you want to have dinner?" I joked right before she could kiss my lips.

"Sure, I'll have this," She reached with a hand down below my stomach and pressed two fingers between my thighs over my underwear, shooting up pleasure straight from my core.

I gasped at the unexpected contact and my entire body shivered, I instinctively grabbed her forearms to steady myself while stepping back.

Unfortunately, she immediately pulled away her hand and smiled at my reaction, taking hold of my waist instead and leaning forward to kiss me again.

My mouth found hers with all of the hunger accumulated in six years without being able to kiss her. My hips pressed against hers needy and shameless, searching for release.

I let my hands roam freely and my brain nearly exploded when Sadie's voice broke into a bitten-back moan into my mouth as I filled my hands with her thighs, let them slip up to her butt, and pulled her against me.

She was intoxicating.

I dove into her neck, her skin tasted salty from the heat of our kisses and I couldn't help but bite, open-mouthed kisses weren't enough. Sadie's fingers tangled up in my hair and she tugged it back to regain access to my mouth.

I let her.

I watched the irises in her eyes disappear behind the pool of her pupils as she leaned forward and started to feast on my mouth in a bruising kiss. She bit and sucked on my lips and tongue as if the fate of the planet depended on it.

"Where's the bedroom?" She rasped suddenly.

I pulled playfully on her thighs and she hopped into my arms without hesitation. I wasn't sure I could carry her though when she started to nip on my jawline and neck, no longer worried about having to walk anywhere.

Lust managed to both drive me through the hallway into the bedroom and almost choked me and drowned me when Sadie's tongue ran flat against my neck til she reached my earlobe, which she bit and tugged with her teeth.

I had not experienced feelings so strong ever since being with her as a teenager.

I had so wrongly assumed that adults didn't get to feel things that way, that past the haze of teenage hormones, everything became duller and less intense.

Oh how wrong I was.

Sadie knew all of my buttons and levers.

Being back with her was completely new and at the same time so familiar and easy.

I put a hand behind her neck and one under her lower back, to hold her close to me, when I leaned us down against the mattress, Sadie lying underneath me. My hipbones pressed against her thighs.