Fantasize (Sana) 🔞

TW's// Bossy Dom!Sana, Royalty AU, Princess Sana, slight mommy kink, honorifics kink, bondage, Sub!Reader, Servant/ Maid Reader, Slight breath play, Wax play, exhibitionism, they almost get caught, face spitting, Strap riding, Fisting//

On the morning of Princess Minatozaki Sana's coronation, the palace was filled with activity.

Servants scurried around preparing for the grand event, while nobles from other kingdoms gathered to witness the formal ascent of the princess to the throne.

You were among the servants, a loyal attendant who had served the royal family for years, though you were just a bit younger than the princess.

Little did everyone know, you were having an affair with the princess.

It all started with small kisses on the cheek from her as a "thanks", she was known to be affectionate after all.

But shortly those quick pecks turned into long, slobby and desperate kisses, she was desperate for you, she was the artist, and you were here muse; all hers to kiss, love and touch.

As the hours settled down to the occasion, you noticed a subtle change in atmosphere.

Princess Sana, despite the façade she wore, had a distant expression that did not go unnoticed by your gaze.

You hesitated before approaching her in closed doors, concern etched on your face.

—"Your Highness, is there anything troubling you? You seem off."

you inquired respectfully, your voice a gentle whisper.

—"Y/N, you know i don't like you calling me that when we're alone."

Sana looked at Y/N, a tad bit of frustration in her eyes as she signaled her to sit on the bed.

Sana, dressed in the resplendent robes befitting a princess, sighed softly.

— "Y/N, it's just... I never imagined my coronation day would arrive so soon. And to make matters worse, I'm expected to form an alliance through marriage with some prince from a distant land, and you know I don't want that.. I want you.."